• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd expect better from a team that are able to deploy Torres, Anelka and Drogba upfront. Class performance from Liverpool. King Kenny for permanent manager?

yeah but it was their first game together so I'd cut them some slack, we played like ***** but I am optimistic if we manage to gel those 3 together, Well done Pool a great defensive performance from them and they always looked dangerous on the counter

Enter the monster Drogba. Torres was invisible for the whole game. Did as much as David Beckham from the stands.

My God what a boring game...I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a good Premiership match this season. Should have been a 0-0 draw though, Pool got lucky. But Chelsea had absolutely no creativity in the attack and were way too predictable.

yh steve that what i was thinking anyone think chelsea in europa league ?

If and thats a big IF we get 4th im sure spurs will be 5th and Chelsea 6th.

Also Billy,i know Spurs only lost 1 in 14 but there drawing far too many games.12 or 13 games left to play and a lot of points can be dropped. But one thing i know is that Spurs will finish above Chelsea

Omg i am sooo happy for Liverpool and Meireles! It will be realllly hard to get 4th place... But we can do it.

I actually want Dalglish to get the job, another manager in the league who is willing to spring tactical suprises in matches. When was the last time we saw any one play 3-5-2 twice in a row in the league?

Back 3 immense, Lucas was ******* massive and he even samba'd his way past a couple of Chelsea players towards the end. Love it. Brilliant performance all round. So happy

id be mad to say this now liverpool in top 4 why not go for it all am going to say well done liverpool

Raul M has to be one of the buys of the season

My God what a boring game...I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a good Premiership match this season. Should have been a 0-0 draw though, Pool got lucky. But Chelsea had absolutely no creativity in the attack and were way too predictable.
oh give over. this game was all about the tactical battle. Also thought you said you dont care much for english football? in that case stop watching and belittling it

Last time you saw a good game?

Did you see any of the games yesterday.

I would do my usual over the top reaction to a defeat but I cant be bothered tonight ...

**** performance overall from Chelsea

You are very generous, I think that chelsea have embarrassed us fans again with yet another woeful attacking display. We could have had messi in the team and we still wouldnt of scored no decent service whatsoever.

I find it funny we lose one game and suddenly wont qualify for the champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.