• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this game like no other English game I can remember. Hope Liverpool win, and Suarez to rape.

Was raging because just a couple of weeks ago I was at the Amsterdam ArenA and I got a shirt with 'Suarez 16' on it. :| Still a ******* beast though, Liverpool to win then us to win the OF game, would be a good weekend. :)

Nice to see Torres's debut against his old team ^^)

2-1 for Chelsea, Torres wont score but Anelka 2x and Agger with one

Because of the results today this game is even bigger than before especially for Chelsea. If Chelsea win then they are massivly back in the title race.

Because of the results today this game is even bigger than before especially for Chelsea. If Chelsea win then they are massivly back in the title race.

Even if we do not win, we are still with a chance, Man and Arsenal slipping up today massively opened the door for us

Even if we do not win, we are still with a chance, Man and Arsenal slipping up today massively opened the door for us

Maybe im being a tad negative lol. If we win tomorrow we go 7points behind Utd with 2 games against them. Im more nervous about tomorrow now lol it would just be typical Chelsea to balls it up.

Maybe im being a tad negative lol. If we win tomorrow we go 7points behind Utd with 2 games against them. Im more nervous about tomorrow now lol it would just be typical Chelsea to balls it up.

I am going to the game tommorow lol, hopefully we manage to beat them then beat Man Ut twice and then allow Arsenal to do us a favour and beat Man Utd too, the title was Man Utds to lose and they are going the proper way of doing it

I am going to the game tommorow lol, hopefully we manage to beat them then beat Man Ut twice and then allow Arsenal to do us a favour and beat Man Utd too, the title was Man Utds to lose and they are going the proper way of doing it

Utd are very unconvincing especially away from home. I hate you because your going tomorrow lol. |)

Utd are very unconvincing especially away from home. I hate you because your going tomorrow lol. |)

Looking for positives after today, I'm hoping it's a kick up the **** that we need. Desperately looking, I know. ^^)

haha its gonna be a proper celebration tommorow if Torres scores and we win

Looking for positives after today, I'm hoping it's a kick up the **** that we need. Desperately looking, I know. ^^)

Thats all you can do when you lose though isent it, try and look for positives. It was on the cards as i dont think you have been great away from home.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

haha its gonna be a proper celebration tommorow if Torres scores and we win

If Nando scores i will get naked and im watching it with my dad lol.

Really can't wait for this game, it's going to be a cracker!

A Little Uruguayan by the name of Luis Suarez Will Steal all the Headlines Tomorrow

God help me if Chelsea lose this, i might die off laughter, If liverpool do the double of chelski.. And chelsea have torres.

I feel dead with todays results and the last 2 nights anyway mate, so why not a 3rd day on the trot.

Still Utd's to lose though, and i think Arsenal will be more hurt than Utd.

Still Utd's to lose though, and i think Arsenal will be more hurt than Utd.

Still wont stop this feeling of pain in my head, More to do with Booze though then anything else.

Still wont stop this feeling of pain in my head, More to do with Booze though then anything else.

Yer i had a cheeky few last nite lol. Will have more than that if we do the scousers tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.