• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandparents were from 'Pool, but I'm a Bournemouth boy ;)

Good man :) a fellow person from bournemouth :)

Or as the Spanish pronounce it Bow-Knee-Mouth

Liverpool to win 2-0 tomoro
Suarez and Gerrard

Last edited:
I pray to Fowler for a good result, but i feel confident the king will deliver it. A win for liverpool and i think they could be back in the race for top 4,

Hope we play in a 4-4-2 to be honest, Kuyt's got a fantastic header, and Suarez will be very good running onto them. Carragher returned to bench on Wednesday, hopefully he starts over Skrtel (liability). We're pretty much full strength, and in good form. 0-0.
Reina
Kelly
Carragher
Agger
Johnson
Gerrard
Lucas
Merieles
Maxi
Kuyt
Suarez.

Way too many Liverpool fans, as can be seen by this one page alone, all of them support Liverpool except one who supports Arsenal. I'm not ranting, just stating the obvious :)

But of course, the poll shows this.

I am of course a Chelsea fan, berate me if you wish, I couldn't stop smiling when we signed Torres :)

I am about 70% confident we can win, it's at Stamford Bridge and we are back in form. Also, the team are buoyed by the attacking play (without Torres might I add) we have shown, scoring quite a few goals when before we couldn't score at all! I think having Torres will excite the crowd and give the players a boost so I predict a win. 1-0 or maybe 2-1 because the Liverpool team will be up for it.

------------------Cech
Bosingwa--Ivanovich--Terry--Cole
---------Essien--Ramires
----------------------Lampard
----------------Anelka
----------Drogba
-----------------------Torres

That is how I see the formation looks weird but I believe Carlo will favour the diamond. He will need the pace, delivery and importantly width from the fullbacks. Essien still seems a bit unsure of his position with Ramires in the team and so I think he will drop deeper like he has been. Ramires will be box to box as per. Lampard will of course do the same but will be more attack minded than Ramires and will play slightly further up. Anelka will play the same role as he did against Sunderland. Drogba doesn't seem like he wants to run anymore so will play a bit further behind Torres who will be on the shoulder of the last defender waiting. It is essentially a Diamond formation but I tried to emphasize the attacking play for each individual, sorry if you don't understand.

Anyway, just wanted to put my 2 cents in :)

cant wait for this game. I am so confident i think we will win with out without Torres. Yes Liverpool have had some decent results of late but lets not forget Chelsea have beat Bolton 4-0 and Sunderland 4-2 both away from home!!!! Although i would like El Nino to start i dont think he will and imagine if your grandad slow Carragher and Skrtel/Agger and you have had Drogba bashing you for 50-60minutes and you look up and you see Nando coming on.... their hearts will sink. I honestly cant see Liverpool winning this game, Chelsea are huge favourates for this game and there is a reason for that. I am changing my score prediction to 4-0 to Chelsea.

--- (deleted) and soz for double post, my internet was ****** up and i hited the post more then 1 time. post

|
|
V

Last edited:
The result isn't actually the biggest point of interest in this game... those are:

Who will break Torres legs? Carra or Gerrard?
Will Torres celebrate if he scores? He said he won't , let's see...
Will Suarez, Carroll , and well.. Luiz, proof they were worth the money? (i know 1 game doesnt tell anything, but let's see how they do in and against a big team)

The result isn't actually the biggest point of interest in this game... those are:

Who will break Torres legs? Carra or Gerrard?
Will Torres celebrate if he scores? He said he won't , let's see...
Will Suarez, Carroll , and well.. Luiz, proof they were worth the money?

1. Realistically neither, because they're not that stupid.
2. Almost certainly not.
3. One game does not prove you're worth your fee.

1. Realistically neither, because they're not that stupid.
2. Almost certainly not.
3. One game does not prove you're worth your fee.

If someone said that about aston villa i would like to see if you still said that LOL..

Anyway i am sure there will be some surprises

Last edited:
Got my tickets yesterday, only my fourth away game all year. :(

Can't wait.

Copy cats.

Banner that is going to be at Bridge tomorrow.
180229_132390900160282_100001681175724_210283_6356501_n.jpg

Banner that was displayed 2 seasons back at Anfield

fernando-torres-banner-746607376.jpg

Liverpool played a 3-5-2 vs Stoke with 3 DCs to potentially counter Drogba and Torres together, their flanks will hardly be exposed if Chelsea stick to our 4-3-1-2 against Sunderland so I think Torres will be on the bench at the start of the game and we might revert to our 4-3-3 if Liverpool keep the same shape like they did against Stoke with Kalou and Malouda supporting Drogba in the centre

Copy cats.

Banner that is going to be at Bridge tomorrow.
180229_132390900160282_100001681175724_210283_6356501_n.jpg

Banner that was displayed 2 seasons back at Anfield

fernando-torres-banner-746607376.jpg

at least they will have something other than plastic flags to cheer with for a change.

Charlie Nicholas: Cech has been poor this season
Phill Thompson: Ivanovic has been pretty poor this season

******* sack these mugs aswell Sky jesus christ.

this is why i dont listen to sky, they know **** all

I, like most fans tomorrow, will absolutely howl if we beat you tomorrow.

:D

If someone said that about aston villa i would like to see if you still said that LOL..

Anyway i am sure there will be some surprises

Said what? oO) I never wanted anyone to break Barry or Milner's legs when it happened to us, thank you very much. Liverpool fans now know what it's like, but it's happened to us twice.

Stupid, isn't it? Cech has been awesome this season, and Ivanovic has been a beast. They're fools and know next to nothing about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.