• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your just jelous because you wanted El Nino at Utd lol.

Who?

n_20100905140656_man_u_registra_a_chicharito_para_la_champions.jpg

Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool
Torres x2, Drogba - Gerrard, Suarez

Hoping for a Chelsea win with Torres to score a 90th minute winner :p

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool - Gerrard to score.
Torres to get snapped.

Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool

Torres x2, Drogba, Kalou

Suarez x3, Rodriguez

Link not working for me? :S Says content can't be found.

Hoping for a Liverpool win and voted that, but realistically looking at the Stamford Bridge head to head, I expect a draw. Really don't want Traitorres to score, even if he's said he won't celebrate.

Why would i be jealous of El Nino we have a real liverpool legnd in Owen and Ronaldo's coming home in the summer ;)

Sorry...but Madrid paid £80 million for him and unless Uniteds huge debt dissappears next summer i highly doubt that you would afford to put such a huge amount of money on a single player. Or if you could afford, why would you buy him when there is more important positions to strenghten?

Last edited:
Link not working for me? :S Says content can't be found.

Hoping for a Liverpool win and voted that, but realistically looking at the Stamford Bridge head to head, I expect a draw. Really don't want Traitorres to score, even if he's said he won't celebrate.

Same up for me mate :S

Sorry...but Madrid paid £80 million for him and unless Uniteds huge debt dissappears next summer i highly doubt that you would afford to put such a huge amount of money on a single player. Or if you could afford, why would you buy him when there is more important positions to strenghten?

We'll just wait for his contract to run down and take him back on a free in a few years. (6)

Pretty sure he was kidding, hence the ;)

Stay on topic :p

The ;) means its a joke

Alex are you going, are they your tickets?

kelly is fantastic i said he should be in 1st team and few on here who said he wernt ready?
but as for game i think torres will score but i belive we can get a point if we can go forward (as we have been doing) and not sit back think we can get to chelsea as if they have any problem its at the back.
shame carroll aint fit but luis will prob go straight in and not be on bench as his movement will or could cause terry and co problems more than kuyt (with respect)
but the main point i belive is the battle between our cbs and torres they have trained and played for 3 and half years will torres know more about our defence than they know torres??
1 thing for sure torres will play well ppl say he aint played well for 18 months (some injurys) but he didnot want to play for lfc anymore chelsea will see the torres we did when we signed him as he aint gonna want to be the losing team after everything thats gone on

Status
Not open for further replies.