• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea it is...maybe fill the squad with more options. And replace Kolarov who is just ****! And the replacment is probly Coentrao (i think). And barry might need a replacment. And i think Boateng will be a starter next season too.

But this is just what i believe.
So just spend another 200m!

Yea it is...maybe fill the squad with more options. And replace Kolarov who is just ****! And the replacment is probly Coentrao (i think). And barry might need a replacment. And i think Boateng will be a starter next season too.

Really?

Thought he was supposedly quite good, hence the 20m fee?

@ Sunvilk

So spurs will win all games expect Liverpool and City? I doubt that. They have just a streak of loss to blackpool....draws to west ham and wolves.

If they do what they did last season then maybe. But i think they will still struggle to some of those weaker teams. Based on recent form.
You dont need more options, you need a manager who will utilise them better

Well you absolutely murdered West ham but Defoe had an off day. He is much better than that. Maybe his land mark goal was on his mind as he was ready to show off by writing it on the inner tshirt. Bale is back, Modric looks quality as ever, Sandro finally finding his feet in the league.

I think Spurs have a good chance to make it to the top 4.

Yeah, Defoe's granddad died on the eve of the game and Defoe was up until the early hours of the morning supposedly but insisted on playing, so that could be an explanation.

2 points from Blackpool, Wolves and West Ham is just relegation form though tbh. Must go on a run of consecutive wins to stay in the race for top 4.

Yeah, Defoe's granddad died on the eve of the game and Defoe was up until the early hours of the morning supposedly but insisted on playing, so that could be an explanation.

2 points from Blackpool, Wolves and West Ham is just relegation form though tbh. Must go on a run of consecutive wins to stay in the race for top 4.

Yeah, i dont think you need any more motivation than 4th spot up for grabs. Your players have played and experienced champions league nights, i think they will be ready to give an extra mile to play in champions league for one more season.

And also your champions league run in might be a problem as players will be tired and find it hard to get a result on the following week.

Really?

Thought he was supposedly quite good, hence the 20m fee?

He cost like 16-18m...i dont know why Mancini bought him. He is a good back-up..but he doesn't have that great pace. And isn't very good defensivly.

But he has a dangerous left foot. But he needs to be replaced.

Well Mancini is. Because he will keep his job then. The positive thing is..all our remaining games are winnable. Spurs at home..i dont think we park the bus because Mancini clearly doesn't rate Spurs or Liverpool as the most dangerous teams.

These are the remaining fixtures for City (My prediction, 14 points)

Manchester City v Sunderland
Liverpool v Manchester City
Manchester City P - P Tottenham Hotspur (Draw)

Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City (Draw)
Manchester City v West Ham United
Everton v Manchester City
Manchester City v Stoke City
Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City

Those fixtures are far from easy.

Sunderland, Bolton, Stoke and West Ham (looking far better recently) are all far from easy as they are all set up well and fairly hard to beat.

I would also bet money on you being defensive at Liverpool and 'Spurs not partcularly dangerous'? Same team that you parked the bus at on the opening day of the season and only managed to get a draw curteousy of Joe Hart.

At the Above ^

Optimistic to say the least, but if we pull our finger out like we did at the same time last season then it very well could happen. Need more goals from our strikers though.

Completely OT, but loved Defoe's t-shirt under see-through shirt with 100 on it...

I think City can do it if Mancini learns how to attack away from home.. Spurs-City will be huge IMO..

Re: Chelsea, I don't think they can pinch the title, nor 2nd (Hopefully) - It looks like it's Utd's to lose again but anything can happen as we keep seeing. Just think Chelsea are too inconsistent at the moment - played well today but despite winning their 3rd PL game in a row, I still think they're yet to settle into a rhythm of beating teams like they had at the start of the season.

Dip in the middle of the season has cost them so dear IMO but it would be foolish to get rid of Ancelotti.

City haven't won an away game in 9 games.

With this mentality they just cannot win the league. They need to go for a win, if that is not possible then only settle for a draw. At least they should attack, get a goal then park the bus.

You could say the same thing about United at the beginning of the season.

Just sayin'...

He cost like 16-18m...i dont know why Mancini bought him. He is a good back-up..but he doesn't have that great pace. And isn't very good defensivly.

But he has a dangerous left foot. But he needs to be replaced.

You want someone who is good defensively and you want Mancini to sign Coentrao. Think about it.

Kolarov is better defensively imo.

Those fixtures are far from easy.

Sunderland, Bolton, Stoke and West Ham (looking far better recently) are all far from easy as they are all set up well and fairly hard to beat.

I would also bet money on you being defensive at Liverpool and 'Spurs not partcularly dangerous'? Same team that you parked the bus at on the opening day of the season and only managed to get a draw curteousy of Joe Hart.

Well i missed that Spurs game. Yeh..they are not easy. But winnable. same with Spurs. You dont have easy games and it wouldn't suprise me if you dropped points against wigan away :D

Maybe lose to blackpool twice? And Maybe Zigic rapes your defense? Maybe you get a few injuries against madrid. It's impossible to predict.

But it's still in our hands. And im confident that we beat spurs home. And maybe liverpool away.

And dont forget that you have to play chelsea, Liverpool, us all away!

You could say the same thing about United at the beginning of the season.

Just sayin'...

What same thing about United? We went for win in all the games. Still I'm not getting what you tried to say there,

Hardly, When Chelsea spent money they won the League. You are struggling to get top 4 as we speak
You know exactly what he meant, the usual trolling from you. Chelsea fans have spent plenty of cash, just spent 80m on 2 players. for a chelsea fan to say spend some more money is pot kettle black.

very very happy with the result and the overall performance. The defence was solid and David Luiz may be one of the best signings the PL has seen even in these early stages the lad has everything and is already a cult hero at the Bridge. Torres not scoring dosent bother me the slightest as you can see how hard he is working for the side and we are still winning games without his or any of our strikers goals.

Like is aid City couldnt lose this game and they were pretty defensive and tried to catch us on the counter which didnt work for them today and the best team won without a dout.

You want someone who is good defensively and you want Mancini to sign Coentrao. Think about it.

Kolarov is better defensively imo.

If you are a attacking left back then you need some pace. Atleast Coentrao has some pace. And would probly be better forward. I said Coentrao because we have been linked with him and head scout admitted we are interested.

Back