• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drogba accusing someone off diving, something to laugh at!

game over, no more than Citeh deserve, you can't go away to the big 4 and just play defensively because they will find a way to break you down.

Two Blue Brazillians, Former Benfica players scored for Chelsea.

Come on Carlo, Sell Torres, buy Cardozo..

Good to see Benfica's former players are doing well. I prefer Chelsea over Man City anyday.

Ramires scored 2
Torres 0

Funny the first time, a little tiresome the second tbh.

Good goal by Ramires - City parking the bus obviously a mistake..

Can Chelsea do it? Can they ****** 2nd, or even the title? I don't think so, personally but this will be a huge 3 points.

THE BLUE Brazilian Day.

nice goal by both brazilians, luiz and ramires

Funny the first time, a little tiresome the second tbh.

Good goal by Ramires - City parking the bus obviously a mistake..

Can Chelsea do it? Can they ****** 2nd, or even the title? I don't think so, personally but this will be a huge 3 points.

I'm not partial. Did for Luiz why not for Ramires ;)

Chelsea Deserved the win City just Parked the Bus

Good Goal from SideShow Bob

close to £80m worth of strikers on the pitch today, and neither score...

Drogba accusing someone off diving, something to laugh at!

game over, no more than Citeh deserve, you can't go away to the big 4 and just play defensively because they will find a way to break you down.
Arsenal didnt break us down.

Good game, thought we defended well. Kompany, Lescott and De Jong were all outstanding.

Im disgusted by Mancinis style. Im not really dissappointed by the result. But the way Mancini approaches these games.

I dont doubt that he can get us in the top 4 this season. Cuz im pretty sure he will. But he thinks like: "draw the top teams and win all the others"...and it's not right.

He needs to change his style!!!

Get in great win today and my new favourite player scored against another club from manchester :D

Im disgusted by Mancinis style. Im not really dissappointed by the result. But the way Mancini approaches these games.

I dont doubt that he can get us in the top 4 this season. Cuz im pretty sure he will. But he thinks like: "draw the top teams and win all the others"...and it's not right.

He needs to change his style!!!
You cant just go at chelsea, they are managed by an italian and he will counter attack. The only thing i didnt like was how late he introduced johnson.

We all know that David Luiz joined Chelsea over Man United because Sir Alex would never let him keep that hair.

You cant just go at chelsea, they are managed by an italian and he will counter attack. The only thing i didnt like was how late he introduced johnson.

Well you can do a little better than that.

Back