• Chelsea Win

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Manchester City Win

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cant just go at chelsea, they are managed by an italian and he will counter attack. The only thing i didnt like was how late he introduced johnson.

Now that'd be an admirable stance to take. If you'd won it would've been anyway.

I'd much rather lose in an attractive, open match than grind out a 2-0 loss.

safe to say City are boring against the big teams

go for it a wee bit dont just defend !

City haven't won an away game in 9 games.

With this mentality they just cannot win the league. They need to go for a win, if that is not possible then only settle for a draw. At least they should attack, get a goal then park the bus.

Yeah...i could see a loss coming from here. Not many teams will go to Bridge and win.

But why can't mancini even give it ago. Loss or Draw..it doesn't matter that much IMO. As long as there is a chance of winning.

If Chelsea didn't score Mancini would surely have brought Boyata on. In fact he was already preparing to came on until Luiz scored. Shows how much ambition Mancini has got.

I agree that Mancini is a fantastic buyer of talents. Silva, Dzeko, A.Johnson, Y.Toure, Balotelli etc are highly talented players, but his approach to the game is too negative to be a top team's manager. You might tell me that he used to be Inter's manager and had won several titles for them, but that's not important at all - Capello used to be a fantastic manager as well. At the moment, he isn't good enough for Man City. Unless they are happy with just being in the top 4.

Looking at the match chelsea were better team and we were worth to win.
Man city will need to get more points if they want to stay at 4th because spurs could quickly catch them up.
For chelsea most realistic thing is to try to get 2nd place however if man utd will continue playing like they did against bolton(and arsenal will play like they did vs west brom) ,chelsea still have they title race a life.|)

If Chelsea didn't score Mancini would surely have brought Boyata on. In fact he was already preparing to came on until Luiz scored. Shows how much ambition Mancini has got.

I agree that Mancini is a fantastic buyer of talents. Silva, Dzeko, A.Johnson, Y.Toure, Balotelli etc are highly talented players, but his approach to the game is too negative to be a top team's manager. You might tell me that he used to be Inter's manager and had won several titles for them, but that's not important at all - Capello used to be a fantastic manager as well. At the moment, he isn't good enough for Man City. Unless they are happy with just being in the top 4.

Well Mancini is. Because he will keep his job then. The positive thing is..all our remaining games are winnable. Spurs at home..i dont think we park the bus because Mancini clearly doesn't rate Spurs or Liverpool as the most dangerous teams.

Spurs home and Liverpool away are winnable..but not easy. Then there is some others. So there wont be more park the bus games.

I think Mancini now wants to get us to the CL. Build on the squad in the summer and next year be more competive. Im going to be suprised if he continues to play like that against arsen,chels and united...next season.

Well Mancini is. Because he will keep his job then. The positive thing is..all our remaining games are winnable. Spurs at home..i dont think we park the bus because Mancini clearly doesn't rate Spurs or Liverpool as the most dangerous teams.

Spurs home and Liverpool away are winnable..but not easy. Then there is some others. So there wont be more park the bus games.

Our record at Eastlands pwns btw.

Looking like it could be a top 4 decider like last season, and we all know how that ended...

Mancini will be gone at the end of the season anyway. Not many people have faith (not including me).

Looking at the match chelsea were better team and we were worth to win.
Man city will need to get more points if they want to stay at 4th because spurs could quickly catch them up.
For chelsea most realistic thing is to try to get 2nd place however if man utd will continue playing like they did against bolton(and arsenal will play like they did vs west brom) ,chelsea still have they title race a life.|)
If we continue to fight till the end? without vidic,rio,scholes,anderson,rafael,flethcer

Our record at Eastlands pwns btw.

Looking like it could be a top 4 decider like last season, and we all know how that ended...

Yeah..we had won our last 3 games against Chelsea too. And look what happened.

Might be a bit like last season. But i dont think Spurs will get ot the top 4. You still got Arsenal home, City away, Chelsea away and Liverpool away. And some easy teams that you dont always beat. As we have seen.

@ Joe

I dont think Mancini will be gone. Who would replace him? City clearly wants a young manager and will probly give Mancini time.

Build on the squad in the summer and next year be more competive.

****** ****, I thought he'd built his squad. More players is going to cause even more disruption, is it not time for them to try and gel?

If we dont get the top 4, Mancini absolutely has to go even if we win the FA Cup.

What a win only one thing that bugs me, why pay 50m for a player if your going to take him off at 70mins every game?

Still David Luiz what a signing, Rambo scored a great goal no one played badly.. very happy!

Now City have played 30 games with 53 points
Spurs have played 29 games with 49 points.

These are the remaining fixtures for City (My prediction, 14 points)

Manchester City v Sunderland
Liverpool v Manchester City
Manchester City P - P Tottenham Hotspur (Draw)

Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City (Draw)
Manchester City v West Ham United
Everton v Manchester City
Manchester City v Stoke City
Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City

Spurs (19 points)

Wigan Athletic v Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City
Manchester City P - P Tottenham Hotspur Draw
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur v Blackpool
Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham

Spurs to finish 4th with 68 points
City 5th 67 points.

Well just my prediction, maybe bit biased towards Spurs.

At the Above ^

Optimistic to say the least, but if we pull our finger out like we did at the same time last season then it very well could happen. Need more goals from our strikers though.

****** ****, I thought he'd built his squad. More players is going to cause even more disruption, is it not time for them to try and gel?

Yea it is...maybe fill the squad with more options. And replace Kolarov who is just ****! And the replacment is probly Coentrao (i think). And barry might need a replacment. And i think Boateng will be a starter next season too.

But this is just what i believe.

@ Sunvilk

So spurs will win all games expect Liverpool and City? I doubt that. They have just a streak of loss to blackpool....draws to west ham and wolves.

If they do what they did last season then maybe. But i think they will still struggle to some of those weaker teams. Based on recent form.

And when Spurs have 2 tough games against Madrid. I think it will be harder for them this season.

Last edited:
At the Above ^

Optimistic to say the least, but if we pull our finger out like we did at the same time last season then it very well could happen. Need more goals from our strikers though.

Well you absolutely murdered West ham but Defoe had an off day. He is much better than that. Maybe his land mark goal was on his mind as he was ready to show off by writing it on the inner tshirt. Bale is back, Modric looks quality as ever, Sandro finally finding his feet in the league.

I think Spurs have a good chance to make it to the top 4.

Back