• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant some Utd fans just agree that the better side in the 2nd half won the game, simple as that. The penalty is blatent and you can see that as Smalling does not complain. Utd had the better of the 1st half and Chelsea the 2nd but Chelsea's pressure was much more intense that Utd's simple as that.

Why can't some Chelsea fans just agree that it should of been a draw. Luiz should of been sent off that would of changed how the 2nd half had gone, and would most likely ended up with Utd winning.
And why can't they admit that the Penalty shouldn't of been giving. Really soft as someone said already.

Well What a great game. was superb! However don't understand why Man Utd stopped playing after 1-0 absolutely destroyed chelsea after the first 10 minutes then got the goal and stopped playing.

However can't believe how many times the ref bottled it in the first 5 minutes we should have had a penalty because Terry moved into the ball.
Don't know why Ivanovic was never booked.
Luiz should have had a second yellow and been sent off.
And it was never a penalty for Chelsea. But it's easy to pinpoint mistakes the ref made but we should have kept playing rather than just going defensive.

VDS save was absolutley superb though.

Why is it every time we lose to chelsea it's because of a bullshit referee/linesman decision? Last season Drogba's goal was offside terry scored from a freekick that never should have been and now they get a penalty for **** all. How David Luiz stayed on the pitch i have no idea and how Ivanovic's foul on Nani in the corner wasn't a freekick. Try beating us without cheating at OT

Shut up! I admit Luiz should have been sent off fair enough. How an earth did Ivanovic foul Nani in the corner?! It's called strength and staying on your feet, something which Nani needs to learn if he's going to be a world class player! Penalty was 100% a foul, and should have had a goal from Torres when Luiz was penalized.

Why cant some Utd fans just agree that the better side in the 2nd half won the game, simple as that. The penalty is blatent and you can see that as Smalling does not complain. Utd had the better of the 1st half and Chelsea the 2nd but Chelsea's pressure was much more intense that Utd's simple as that.

The reason we question the penalty is more due to both Zhirkov's acrobatics and that the ball had ran away from. But i have seen them go both ways, so i'll live with it.

You were the better side second half, easily, but win it? I just didn't see enough, bit like when we played Arsenal and Man City.

Smalling didnt argue with the ref so that tells it all. Luiz should have been sent off but thats the refs fault not his. And like i said Rooney was lucky to be playing in the first place.

That's no reasoning at all. He's just a shy lad and isn't that outgoing enough to protest against the official in a more commanding position than him. I remember him being interviewed in pre-season and he barely said a word, Fergie was having to encourage him on. You expect a young man to protest in front of 40,000 when he's barely comfortable being interviewed?

And it is Luiz's fault, the challenges he was committing were reckless, and you were very lucky he didn't cost you the game tonight.

We will either win he treble or this season or win nothing... David Luiz's finish was better than any of our second string strikeforce could have produced but he is a very dirty player. Vidic needs to learn not to hold onto the shirt of other footballers and Fletcher needs to learn how to pass.

Smalling didnt argue with the ref so that tells it all. Luiz should have been sent off but thats the refs fault not his. And like i said Rooney was lucky to be playing in the first place.

at the end of the day we are top and ur still 4th!!
END OF

when has appealing ever changed a refs mind? given the wigan game, pretty sure it was down to being mindful of refs. still a dodgy peno

Chelsea fans are celebrating like they've won the league xD... I am not even sure if you guys will go to CL next year :P. Still, gooda game. 2 amazing goals , Rooney and D.Luiz

Why can't some Chelsea fans just agree that it should of been a draw. Luiz should of been sent off that would of changed how the 2nd half had gone, and would most likely ended up with Utd winning.
And why can't they admit that the Penalty shouldn't of been giving. Really soft as someone said already.

I agree 1st half was man utd,2nd half was chelseas and it should of been a draw(by looking at the stats)
But...this is football

After seeing that "off the ball" Rooney received from David Luiz, he was lucky he wasn't sent off lolXD

Like i said Chelsea pressure in the 2nd half was way more intense than Utd in the first half simple as that. Luiz should have been sent off but thats the refs fault not Luiz's and again i will say it swings roundabouts as Rooney was lucky to even be playing. And how many times, it was a soft but blatent penalty, Smalling dosent complain and its because he knows its a pen simple as that.

Fergie getting a taste of his own medicine, moaning old fart!

lol football ref decisions always a laugh. Looks like the snow call off decision was a good one.

Why can't you agree that sometimes the ref will support the other side and not yours like vs Birmingham when Ronney wasn't sent off. Though todays win was not due to the ref but they have outplayed you in the second half.

I'll admit that they were good in the second half and Our midfield was poor. But you can't argue that Luiz shouln't have been on the pitch or that the pen shouldn't have been given, what's Smailling meant to do disappear? He couldn't of got out of the way.

We missed Anderson defo.

I think you will find on about page 4?? I was having a convo with a Utd fan (can remember who sorry) and i said you will miss Anderson so much because you will need someone to keep up with Ramires.

I love how all the liverpool fans have taken this loss as a chance to have go, real class earn the right to that if and only if you manage to beat us at anfield

we are all happy because we collectivly feel that a bad decision by the ref today is a kind of poetic justice for the countless times it has gone the other way, In our blatantly biased eyes.

I do think sundays game should be a good one, might be even more interesting as we both have a lot of our first choice back four missing.

The following is an excerpt from another football forum conversation I'm having, showing not all us United are particularly bitter and enraged.

"The referees are always biased against United."

"I know. It's something our poor downtrodden fans have gotten used to over the years."

"
I look forward to a week of comparing Rooneys assault on James McCarthy with David Luiz's foul.
"

"
Luiz did it twice so of course it's worse. That's simple maths."

"He actually did it three times and all of them were blatant assault."

"
Back in Brazil he'd have got five years for that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back