Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/3/2011

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i,am not being disrespectfull to chelsea fans or anything but thats twice now the ref has give them 2 major decisions that have cost us major. member back at old trafford last year drogba scored when he was offside and tonights another now come on never a penatly tonight and the red card was for real. he must have saw something i didnt vidic did nothing

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Deserved the win, don't know how anyone can say we didn't TBH.

Stop using the ref as an excuse he did a decent job (couple of mistakes, including giving a foul against Luiz when it was 50/50). If Luiz should have been sent off then Vidic should've been sent off for earlier. Nani could've been sent off for diving, he was on the floor more than he was on his feet. And you just can't say it wasn't a penny, just how is that not a penny?!

Nani is a blatant diver for sure, but Ivanovic was physically harassing him the entire game (good job at frustrating him) i dnt believe he went on a dive spree today, referee just chose to ignore his protests because of his notorious reputation for diving

I just want to say it was really GREAT game for me as a neutral..:) So many actions... well done.

Anyway.. in attempt to shift the conversation away from angry manchester united fans and *********** Chelsea fans... anyone reckon VDS save v Ivanovic is save of the season worthy?

Anfield will be rocking on Sunday, I still think man u will win the league, (but i hope Arsenal do)

Our 2nd half pressure was much more intense than your 1st half pressure without a dout.

Was no appeals from the Utd side?? Says it all. Luiz was sensational today simple as that. Our 2 Brazilian boys from Benfica are immense. Zhirkov is not a diver simple as that.

Will add Drogba's cameo was sensational.

appeal is pointless with ref these days
my point is that the tackle on rooney by luiz was the same smalling on yuri
and 2 get two difference decisions they are both foul and yellow cards

Okey..Lets stop talking about **** referee and lets start celebrating....
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

Why is it every time we lose to chelsea it's because of a bullshit referee/linesman decision? Last season Drogba's goal was offside terry scored from a freekick that never should have been and now they get a penalty for **** all. How David Luiz stayed on the pitch i have no idea and how Ivanovic's foul on Nani in the corner wasn't a freekick. Try beating us without cheating at OT

Our 2nd half pressure was much more intense than your 1st half pressure without a dout.

Was no appeals from the Utd side?? Says it all. Luiz was sensational today simple as that. Our 2 Brazilian boys from Benfica are immense. Zhirkov is not a diver simple as that.

Will add Drogba's cameo was sensational.

Smalling intercepts the ball, it rebounds off Zhirkov, Zhirkov runs into Smalling who cannot have moved out the way. Soft, very soft. He has basically been punished for defending well.

Luiz was very, very good yes. It's a shame his dirty play takes a lot away from his performance. He 100% should have been red carded.

Why cant some Utd fans just agree that the better side in the 2nd half won the game, simple as that. The penalty is blatent and you can see that as Smalling does not complain. Utd had the better of the 1st half and Chelsea the 2nd but Chelsea's pressure was much more intense that Utd's simple as that.

fantastic comeback from chelsea. dodgy pen, but you win some, lose some

deserved a point, but we've won games we shouldnt so guess it evens out

Definitely the most intelligent post of the night and I agree, we deserved a point.

The ref was very poor tonight, especially in the second half, but that's just karma and you get some decisions and you lose some.

Dissapointed that we didn't really show up second half, but Chelsea didn't give me anything but pressure to say they deserved a win either.

appeal is pointless with ref these days
my point is that the tackle on rooney by luiz was the same smalling on yuri
and 2 get two difference decisions they are both foul and yellow cards

But thats the refs fault not Chelsea's. Plus Rooney was lucky to be playing in the 1st place lol.

Anfield will be rocking on Sunday, I still think man u will win the league, (but i hope Arsenal do)

I love how all the liverpool fans have taken this loss as a chance to have go, real class earn the right to that if and only if you manage to beat us at anfield

Why cant some Utd fans just agree that the better side in the 2nd half won the game, simple as that. The penalty is blatent and you can see that as Smalling does not complain. Utd had the better of the 1st half and Chelsea the 2nd but Chelsea's pressure was much more intense that Utd's simple as that.
really isnt the case though is it? probably why they wont accept it

Okey..Lets stop talking about **** referee and lets start celebrating....

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

copy and pasting!
FROM
http://www.lyricstime.com/chelsea-blue-is-the-colour-lyrics.html

Smalling intercepts the ball, it rebounds off Zhirkov, Zhirkov runs into Smalling who cannot have moved out the way. Soft, very soft. He has basically been punished for defending well.

Luiz was very, very good yes. It's a shame his dirty play takes a lot away from his performance. He 100% should have been red carded.

Smalling didnt argue with the ref so that tells it all. Luiz should have been sent off but thats the refs fault not his. And like i said Rooney was lucky to be playing in the first place.

Why is it every time we lose to chelsea it's because of a bullshit referee/linesman decision? Last season Drogba's goal was offside terry scored from a freekick that never should have been and now they get a penalty for **** all. How David Luiz stayed on the pitch i have no idea and how Ivanovic's foul on Nani in the corner wasn't a freekick. Try beating us without cheating at OT

Why can't you agree that sometimes the ref will support the other side and not yours like vs Birmingham when Ronney wasn't sent off. Though todays win was not due to the ref but they have outplayed you in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.