• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 542
  • Views Views 26K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We bottled it away from home once again along with pathetic refereeing, overall a very **** night.

Agreed, Chelsea's first goal was deserved but if Luiz had actually been sent off, i doubt the foul on Zhircov would happened, then once again the proper result should of been a draw (like last season)

******* sensational 2nd half performance and knowone can deny Chelsea deserved all 3 points. David Luiz is an absolute god, he was send out to stop Rooney and get up close to him and he delivered time and time again and the goal wasent bad either was it. How anyone can complain about the penalty is beyond me, Smalling made contact with a on running player simple as that, was abit harsh as i thought Smalling had a excellent game. Saying that that is 6points Smalling has won for Chelsea in his short football carrer haha.

Again Chelsea deserved the 3 points from the 2nd half performance. Utd will still win the title but that win was bigger for us than it would have been for Utd.

Last time Smalling played at Stamford Bridge he scored an own goal, this time he gave away a penalty.

Poor fella, was having a good game as well.

Didn't really give away a penalty, he had a penalty earned off him. :P

He gave away a free kick moments before on Drogba for a shove, he then pulled ramires shirt. in the postion he done them in surely them two add up to a yellow?

Drogba was pulling on Vidic's shirt before the shove. But I see you were blind to that It appears.

Beautiful site seeing the utd fans get a taste of their own medicine. Brilliant ref should get a knighthood!

Come on Liverpool.

fantastic comeback from chelsea. dodgy pen, but you win some, lose some

deserved a point, but we've won games we shouldnt so guess it evens out

I think we're in the minority of United fans who think the Chelsea performance was the significant contribution to their win.

Ah well. Hope they batter Arsenal.

Well, obviously it was.

******* sensational 2nd half performance and knowone can deny Chelsea deserved all 3 points. David Luiz is an absolute god, he was send out to stop Rooney and get up close to him and he delivered time and time again and the goal wasent bad either was it. How anyone can complain about the penalty is beyond me, Smalling made contact with a on running player simple as that, was abit harsh as i thought Smalling had a excellent game. Saying that that is 6points Smalling has won for Chelsea in his short football carrer haha.

Again Chelsea deserved the 3 points from the 2nd half performance. Utd will still win the title but that win was bigger for us than it would have been for Utd.

Should have been a draw, we were better in the first half and you were better in the second.

He gave away a free kick moments before on Drogba for a shove, he then pulled ramires shirt. in the postion he done them in surely them two add up to a yellow?

No i agree that vidic was sent off, no arguments, its the fact he let Luiz stay on for all Body check antics and then sends vidic off. Even you have to admit thats ridiculous

Not being biased at all are you?
Luiz was good. Good in the way of how to make sure he doesn't get sent of when he should of done.
And it wasn't a penalty. Smalling did not move his leg to take out the player. He just stood his ground. ****** chelsea player dived.

Drogba was pulling on Vidic's shirt before the shove. But I see you were blind to that It appears.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other, then drogba got away from him and Vidic shoved him to the floor.

We played well :) Good goals from Rooney and David Luiz however we lost from a penalty that should never have been given. Oh well, still on top of the Premier League..

You are wrong about the penalty. If you see the replay from the camera which is behind the goal you will see that it happened in front of the refs eyes and the Mnachesters defender ptu the knee in front of Zhirkov.. I think it was a clear penalty cause if he didn't foul him, Zhirkov would have scored or be in a very good chance to score.

I missed the first 25 minutes but from what I saw I thought that was deserved win, Luiz did deserve to be sent off for a couple of poor of the ball challenges, Vidic deserved his sending off for some silly fouls already on a yellow. 50/50 penalty but well taken, Luiz's goal was beautiful, overall just a good game of football.

You're in for a world of pain then ;) (K)
Meh, probably deserved result.

not really just pointing it out!
we lose a game we will bounce back against Liverpool!
one defeat doesnt make a season
you believe that you have a chance then back it up by contining this form!

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Deserved the win, don't know how anyone can say we didn't TBH.

Stop using the ref as an excuse he did a decent job (couple of mistakes, including giving a foul against Luiz when it was 50/50). If Luiz should have been sent off then Vidic should've been sent off for earlier. Nani could've been sent off for diving, he was on the floor more than he was on his feet. And you just can't say it wasn't a penny, just how is that not a penny?!

every dog has it day
today its was chelsea
next time who knows?

Should have been a draw, we were better in the first half and you were better in the second.

Our 2nd half pressure was much more intense than your 1st half pressure without a dout.

Not being biased at all are you?
Luiz was good. Good in the way of how to make sure he doesn't get sent of when he should of done.
And it wasn't a penalty. Smalling did not move his leg to take out the player. He just stood his ground. ****** chelsea player dived.

Was no appeals from the Utd side?? Says it all. Luiz was sensational today simple as that. Our 2 Brazilian boys from Benfica are immense. Zhirkov is not a diver simple as that.

Will add Drogba's cameo was sensational.

Well played Chelsea. The stand out player for me was definately Ramires, he was outstanding

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Deserved the win, don't know how anyone can say we didn't TBH.

Stop using the ref as an excuse he did a decent job (couple of mistakes, including giving a foul against Luiz when it was 50/50). If Luiz should have been sent off then Vidic should've been sent off for earlier. Nani could've been sent off for diving, he was on the floor more than he was on his feet. And you just can't say it wasn't a penny, just how is that not a penny?!

narrow minded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back