Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on UNITED!!

So ready for this game.. really can't wait!!

There are some nice United supporters on this forum that i like, especially Scott. But all i can say is...

Come on Torres and Come on Chelsea!!!!!!!!! You can beat United and smash their unbeaten home record this season by winning!!!!!!

Ancelotti has just said that it's not a 4-3-3, so maybe another 4-4-2 with Anelka and Torres up front with Ramires and Malouda on the wings.

anyone think if Chelsea lose Tonight that Ancelotti mite get Sacked

going by the media he wont, but if he does I can see it happening at the end of the season!

anyone think if Chelsea lose Tonight that Ancelotti mite get Sacked

I don't think so.. there'd be no point in doing that. Wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think it will happen.

Gettin rid of Ancelotti is just....non sensical. He has brought success to the club, so it's just stupidity if it happened. But for all the money Roman has pumped into the club and the success they have in this country, it's only right to expect some sort of success in Europe

Joke if Ancellotti goes at the end of the season, sooner or later age was gonna catch up with certain members of the squad, and he should be there to oversee the rebuilding

O that Champions League music gives me goosebumps

Been a good start so far.. Chelsea look like they're trying to control, United look like they're trying to counter quickly.

I will be hoping for a chelsea win tonight. But i hope the winner deserves it, and isnt helped by poor refing!

Ferdinand hobbling.. not looking good at all..

Smalling is warming up.

Cheeky by Rooney after spotting keeper off his line lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back