Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
VDS to stay on another year, Fergie is trying to persuade him to stay again... And how i help it happens.. If anyone can persuade Ed it is Sir Alex ferguson.

I believe he wants to spend more time with his family as his wife was quite ill a few years ago i believe. If so then i fully respect his decision and football shouldnt matter.

I believe he wants to spend more time with his family as his wife was quite ill a few years ago i believe. If so then i fully respect his decision and football shouldnt matter.

I know that... I understand his reason plus he is 40+ But i just want him to stay on for another year because he is awesome.

Didn't think Essien was that bad my self, did what he had to do. He'll be back. We had enough chances to win that game need to up our game.

He is knowhere near the same Essien im afraid but like you say i believe he will be back. He misplaces so many passes yesterday (but to be fair the whole ******* team did). Thought Bosingwa was so wasteful yesterday and i hope we get rid in the summer. Bayern wanted him at the start of the season so ******* take him and Malouda if you like.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

I know that... I understand his reason plus he is 40+ But i just want him to stay on for another year because he is awesome.

He is awesome and arguably the best keeper in the league. I cant see a keeper in Europe at the moment that can come in and do a job like him for Utd. His save from Torres's header was one of the best saves i have seen at the Bridge from any keeper.

He is knowhere near the same Essien im afraid but like you say i believe he will be back. He misplaces so many passes yesterday (but to be fair the whole ******* team did). Thought Bosingwa was so wasteful yesterday and i hope we get rid in the summer. Bayern wanted him at the start of the season so ******* take him and Malouda if you like.
I also didn't think Bosingwa was too bad hes no where near the best RB in the prem but i also dont think hes terrible, Maloudas just **** though

He is awesome and arguably the best keeper in the league. I cant see a keeper in Europe at the moment that can come in and do a job like him for Utd. His save from Torres's header was one of the best saves i have seen at the Bridge from any keeper.

The Thing about Ed, is i expect that kind of save, I saw the header and thought, thats cool Eds will deal with it..

I also didn't think Bosingwa was too bad hes no where near the best RB in the prem but i also dont think hes terrible, Maloudas just **** though

Its a shame about Bozzy because before his injury he looked excellent but sometimes he backs out of challenges and his deliverys are poor for a full back.

The Thing about Ed, is i expect that kind of save, I saw the header and thought, thats cool Eds will deal with it..

Just shows how class the man is really.

Fergie- Momentum is they key.

With the all English final finely balenced after United's 1-0 victory last Wednesday at Stamford Bridge thanks to Wayne Rooney's first half strike, Manchester United manager answered questions from the press today.

"Momentum is the key. I think when you get that momentum you become difficult to knock off your stride."
Sir Alex Ferguson

fulll link

Really looking forward to what hopefully will be another wonderful European night at Old Trafford. Of course United hold the advantage with the away goal from the first leg but make no mistake about it, Chelsea will come out all guns blazing tomorrow night. In my opinion though, with 70,000 United fans behind them, the lads will get the job done. I can see it being a close match like last weeks with United coming out on top 2-1.

2-0 united i think, but closer than the scoreline suggests, Van Der Sar to have a blinder

If Utd scored once with Bosingwa at fullback then i can see them scoring less this time round with a back 4 of Cole, Terry, Alex and Brana. Fully convinced Chelsea can do this but it will be the toughest challenge this season and maybe since the CL final back in 2008. For me i believe Benayoun could be the difference, because he is a floater he will drag defenders out of postion and play in the striker (thats why he has a great partnership with Torres). I dont think Benayoun will start and niether will Torres but i think they will both come on with 30mins to go and that could be decisive. Im predicting a 2-1 win for Chelsea just like last seasons result at OT.

Im so nervous about tomorrows game and unfortunatel not confident at all :( cant see whoever plays upfront doing well.

Vidic and Ferdinand to boss the game and VDS to have his game of the season, Nani to get the only goal, 1-0 (2-0 agg)

I reckon it will be a good game, Torres to score the first goal , then rooney & nani to score and secure a win for United

2-1 United, (3 -1)

Really looking forward to this game..

Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea - Nani, Hernandez

Although I have a feeling United will go through, I really want Chelsea to win!!,

I think we are ready and raring to go tonight, and we will be really up for it.

For some reason, I don't think Chelsea will come to the races tonight.

2-0 United very early on, then chances to make it more but end at 3-0 in the end. Rooney gets 2 and Nani.

1-0 Chelsea AET. A Fernando Torres 87th minute wonder goal, silencing Old Trafford- and I just can't predict penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back