Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dont believe this game is over, although we have conceded only one goal in europe this season

I believe you're forgetting the baked bean's own goal against Marseille like I did too. ^.^

Whats wrong with Torres? He seems to be scared of getting the ball. I actually feel sorry for him.

He is earning a lots of cash but i bet he is finding it hard to sleep sometimes. He must break the duck to drop the stone from his heart!

He needs the season to end asap so he can get a break

I believe you're forgetting the baked bean's own goal against Marseille like I did too. ^.^

yeah i must have mentally chalked it off. If it happen i just think united vs schalke would be such an interestig game, avergae in the league yet they are smashing sides in the CL, and of course there is the European Cup legend himself in Raul (70 goals i believe, monstrous)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

He needs the season to end asap so he can get a break

and they need to buy players can support his play, distinct lack of the through balls and low crosses he relies upon, Yossi will be key to him for the rest of the season

yeah i must have mentally chalked it off. If it happen i just think united vs schalke would be such an interestig game, avergae in the league yet they are smashing sides in the CL, and of course there is the European Cup legend himself in Raul (70 goals i believe, monstrous)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

and they need to buy players can support his play, distinct lack of the through balls and low crosses he relies upon, Yossi will be key to him for the rest of the season

Yeah they are a bit of an enigma. Think we should be coming out on top though.

Says a lot when Alan Smith is saying he needs to be subbed for not being able to hold the ball up, when that's clearly not what his strength is.

Wow Torres. Just wow. He's done heck all again today. Good move, my man!

ugh with the torres bashing please, hes gone; you have the players you wanted, he got the move he wanted. he is still going most likely going to be playing the CL footy he wanted next season, and after a proper season break

If Torres keeps getting the sort of stick he's getting, it's eventually gonna shoot his confidence. Some of the criticism is a tad bit unwarranted. It's not his fault he hasn't been scoring. But he will start banging them in soon

If Torres keeps getting the sort of stick he's getting, it's eventually gonna shoot his confidence. Some of the criticism is a tad bit unwarranted. It's not his fault he hasn't been scoring. But he will start banging them in soon

he needs that summer break away from everything, look what the mini break did for rooney

he needs that summer break away from everything, look what the mini break did for rooney

Exactly. Like you said, once he gets the supply he needs, get some fresh blood in, and reorganise (hopefully with Ancelloti still there), he will be back to his old self. Besides as mentioned before, there's more to his game than just scoring. He can moves defenders about, pressure the defence, and create openings

chelsea are missing a midfield maestro, someone like giggs

Exactly. Like you said, once he gets the supply he needs, get some fresh blood in, and reorganise (hopefully with Ancelloti still there), he will be back to his old self. Besides as mentioned before, there's more to his game than just scoring. He can moves defenders about, pressure the defence, and create openings

Theres a lot of talk of united signing Pastore, but if i was Carlo, I would be telling Roman "you bought Torres, now get me the player to supply him"

But his overall play is still poor =D

Im a liverpool fan, and i think Hernadez is class, one of the best pieces of transfer bussines for quite some time, But not quite as good as liverpool getting shot of Torres for £50m!

A difficult task just got a whole lot harder now. Silly challenge from Ramires.

Ramires sent off.. just after Giggs should've scored.

Game over for me now!

not sure what the **** didier was complaining about, definite booking and ramires deserved to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back