Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans clapping everytime Rooney passes lol

Park park wherever you may be!!! Beautiful united have been great again tonight everyone seems full of so much confidence and hitting peak form at just the right time!!

Another STFU to the Rooney bashers lol. You'd think that now finally they should just shhhhhhh

Another STFU to the Rooney bashers lol. You'd think that now finally they should just shhhhhhh

I think he just likes making people eat their words

I was going to stick a tenner on United to win 2-1. :(

Chelsea looking like a one man team. An hes the player everyone thinks is going to go.

Well...Torres isn't really getting positive reactions from the crowd either. First half when he dwelled on the ball everyone was just waiting for him to make a mistake. And when he did they let him hear it....gotta be tough to be Torres now. Enormous pressure...Rooney has luxury compared to his situation now lol.

I think he just likes making people eat their words

True lol. It's great to see him back to the Rooney of old. Now just want the papers to shut up and draw a line under everything.

Ryan Giggs is the greatest British player of all time. Yes, better than George Best.

True lol. It's great to see him back to the Rooney of old. Now just want the papers to shut up and draw a line under everything.

exactly, stick to the football for once

As I said before the game, once again VDS has a blinder

Rooney goes to lob Cech from the halfway line, and only just fails..

FT at Old Trafford, it's all over! :D

lol. nice try by Rooney to emulate Beckhams goal against Wimbledon lol

man u, do the english league proud. =[

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.