Chelsea vs Manchester United (19/12/ 2010 Sunday)

Winners

• Chelsea wins

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Man Utd wins

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on chelsea stop utd's unbeaten record

2-1 Chelsea

people are actually voting for man utd ... but im sure chelsea will win and break man utd unbeaten record

come on chelsea stop utd's unbeaten record

2-1 Chelsea

argh **** yeah forgot they are unbeaten in the league still that makes it seem more harder to beat them but Chelsea are more then good enough to beat them :D

If Arsenal dont win the league ! I would want Man Utd to win it :)

Oooh Btw Chelsea you should beat them by at least 8 as we beat them 4 - 0 !!!!

people are actually voting for man utd ... but im sure chelsea will win and break man utd unbeaten record
i'm sorry was i meant to vote for chelsea because you want me to?

If Arsenal dont win the league ! I would want Man Utd to win it :)

Oooh Btw Chelsea you should beat them by at least 8 as we beat them 4 - 0 !!!!

I'd put money on us not playing that line up. Don't you remember getting walked on at OT?

I'm not surprised tbh, people who support Man U are generally going to vote for Man U?

I would be happy with a draw but gonna be optimistic and say 1-0 united, either way rooney will score

Must win game for us. If United win they could go 9 points infront of us granted they win their game in hand.

Crowd will be up for it, a few key players back.

2-0 Chelsea

0-2 United to win, Vidic and Ferdinand look impenetrable atm and if we play with 2 strikers (berba and rooney) we will probably score to :D

performance was miles better last week and not many teams will go to Spurs and have most of the game and the better chances. With Lamps back in the side and Didier scoring from open play i am pretty confident of a win. Not to mention we are usualy very good against Man Utd as the OP says we are the team to have accumilated the most points against them in the PL which is a sensational achievement.

Last years games were very tight especially the one at the Bridge and i think the lads willingness to get back to winning ways at Stamford Bridge may be too much for Utd to handle. Im going to predict a 1-0 win with Drogba getting the goal.

And for the comment early on in this thread about our defence, i urge you to look at the table and tell me what team boasts the best defensive record in the PL at the moment?

And for the comment early on in this thread about our defence, i urge you to look at the table and tell me what team boasts the best defensive record in the PL at the moment?

Fair enough. Who has the best goal difference though?

Status
Not open for further replies.