Chelsea What is wrong behind the scenes- A general discussion...

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i just said at that time Zhirkov had been playing really well.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Like i said, every centre back partner he has had its worked but obviously its not Terry nah??

hes so over rated, you just won pick up on it

1 thing john terry is good at.. penalties :)

hes so over rated, you just won pick up on it

1 thing john terry is good at.. penalties :)

The one in the champion league final was a quality penalty. Great finish. :P

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

I only mentioned one defender there. He didn't play against Newcastle.

Cech...... it was partly his fault.
Does he not count as part of your defence no?

Carvalho made him look good, biased chelsea fans believe terry is world class, its pathetic, hes so over rated, one on one hes exposed and so bad along with the english likes of gareth barry and glen johnson

Haha. Speaking of which, Ferdinand?

Terry isn't over rated. Not many people rate him any more. Just for the record, I'm not saying he's under rated either. To be honest, you're out of order saying he's over rated. He's a good defender. Not afraid of anything, willing to put his life on the line, and has nearly died fighting for the biggest trophy in the world, the Carling Cup. Kept us in the Champions League final, before fluffing his penalty. Kept England in the 2006 World Cup with a goal line clearance.

Could say he's in the right place at the right time, but he's a defender doing what a defender should do.

Im sorry who has the best defensive record so far this season?? That tells me all i need to know about you.

You think Chelsea will to the treble this year and that McEachrean is the new Messi. Tells Me all I need to know.

1 thing Man Utd are good at?? producing world class players for Real Madrid.

were also better at having more premierleague titles than you.. and champions league forgot to mention that

Haha. Speaking of which, Ferdinand?

Terry isn't over rated. Not many people rate him any more. Just for the record, I'm not saying he's under rated either. To be honest, you're out of order saying he's over rated. He's a good defender. Not afraid of anything, willing to put his life on the line, and has nearly died fighting for the biggest trophy in the world, the Carling Cup. Kept us in the Champions League final, before fluffing his penalty. Kept England in the 2006 World Cup with a goal line clearance.

Could say he's in the right place at the right time, but he's a defender doing what a defender should do.

Speaking of which, England Captain.....

you saying Rio is out of order is completely rubbish as well. Rio has done all them achievements, terry is over the hill now, and decline very quickly.

At least we make good players, and I'm sorry but 80M isn;t to bad of a price.
Just to name some Chelsea fops Shevchenko, Glen Johnson, SWP, Cresp, Boularouz, Mutu and the worst 1 Man U verified Veron as a flop and your god of a team still buy him.

Alex and Terry for the past two seasons were a better partnership than Carvalho - Terry. Has once again been shown at the start of this season.

I disagree. Carvalho was brilliant with Terry in 2004/05. Alex and Terry are too similar. Carvalho has a bit of composure, whereas Terry and Alex are both man mountains who will challenge for every ball and want to destroy everything.

Stats may prove me wrong, but in my opinion you have to have two different centre backs to have a good partnership.

were also better at having more premierleague titles than you.. and champions league forgot to mention that

Remind me who the only side in the PL are that has beaten Utd more times then Utd have beaten them??

One thing your good at, is having a world class manager and ******* them over.....

Enough of the insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back