Chelsea Youth Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 234
  • Views Views 77K
Will be bringing this back today lads, need something different and a bit more relaxed and fun. I'll do April and May then do a Meet The Squad for everyone then kick on :)

April 2016

187181hp2.jpg

League title wrapped up in tight draw against Fulham
Breeze past Dortmund in Champions League Quarters, Bayern in the semi's.
Nathaniel Chalobah can't stop scoring

League Results

Aston Villa 0 - 1 Chelsea

Lukaku

Chelsea 3 - 0 Liverpool

Chalobah(2), Lukaku

Chelsea 3 - 2 Tottenham

Hazard, Redmond, Kalas

Fulham 2 - 2 Chelsea

Anikin, Hazard

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup Semi Final

Chelsea 2 - 1 Stoke

Hughes, Rotondo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Results

Quarter Final 2nd Leg

Chelsea 4 - 2 Borussia Dortmund
Chelsea win 7-5 on agg

Chalobah(2), Rotondo, Hughes

Semi Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 5 - 1 Bayern Munich

Chalobah(2), Wilshere, Mata, Pascual

Semi Final 2nd Leg

Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea win 5-2 on agg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A superb month, we won the league after a thrilling game against Fulham. But this month was all about that Champions League!! We swept Dortmund aside in the second leg then we had Bayern to face. An amazing performance after the first leg pretty much meant we were safely into the final, but if it wasn't for some amazing saves from Courtois the second leg would have been a lot worse than just 1-0. Barcelona beat PSG to join us in the final.

In the FA Cup Stoke were beaten thanks to goals from Will Hughes and the ever impressive Rafael Rotondo. Man City await us in the final.

Player of the Month

Nathaniel Chalobah

chalobah_display_image.jpg

Six goals this month from the centre back!! Insane.

Table

View attachment 359239

Titles wrapped up again. Below Blackburn in the table Wigan are on a measly 18 points with Millwall on 21, so they're both down.​

Looks awesome Sam glad you brought this back. Started my own youth challenge with Kyiv so need some inspiration and advice

Looks awesome Sam glad you brought this back. Started my own youth challenge with Kyiv so need some inspiration and advice
Thanks man, always wanted to, forgot what a fantastic little team I've built!!

End of the season is done and post will be up in a bit :D

May and End Of Season Awards

A-Chelsea-supporter-holds-002.jpg

Champions League Final goes to extra time
Shocking loss to Millwall
FA Cup Final against City

League Results

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United

Rotondo, Hazard

Millwall 1 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 4 - 1 QPR

Wilshere, Mata, Chalobah(2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup Final

Chelsea 2 - 0 Manchester City

Chalobah, Mata

View attachment 359376

They fielded a 15 year old keeper who doesn't even look that good :s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Final

Barcelona 0 - 3 Chelsea
AET

Rotondo, Hazard, Kalas

View attachment 359377

Utter domination over them. They've won La Liga the last 3 years running and have signed Neymar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A perfect month besides losing to scummy Millwall. We even went down to 10 men against United but still beat them. We dominated QPR and City in the FA Cup Final.

Then the Champions League Final, we absolutely smashed Barca they were so lucky to even get to extra time. David De Gea saved them numerous times, we had SEVEN clear cut chances so 3-0 seemed fair enough in the end!!

Final League Table

View attachment 359379

If we didn't lose to Millwall then we would have hit 100 points so its kinda gutting about that!!

BPL Player Stats

View attachment 359380

Nathaniel Chalobah was the best player all season by the ratings shown, proving just how far he's come for us. Eden Hazard racked up a whopping 22 assists in the league this season too.

Squad

View attachment 359381View attachment 359382

Great to see Chalobah and Ake being so consistent at their ages. Also Rafael Rotondo scored 18 goals in 19 starts too, I strongly believe if we had him all year he would be well into the 30's. He will lead the line next season and I think I might sell Lukaku, he was pretty poor this season and I have some superb regens along with Islam Feruz who won Championship Young Player of the Year. He crashed in 21 goals for Sheffield Wednesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Awards

trophy.jpg

Footballer of the Year

Eden Hazard

View attachment 359407

Players' Young Player of the Year
1st. Nathaniel Chalobah
2nd. Nathan Ake
3. Paul Pogba

View attachment 359408

Manager of the Year

1. Sam Birch
2. Martin Jol
3. Smon Grayson

View attachment 359409

Premier League Team of the Season

View attachment 359410

Champions League Dream Team

View attachment 359418

My Player of the Season

Eden Hazard

View attachment 359420

Another sensational season from the Belgian wing wizard!! 15 Goals and an amazing 32 assists. Surely got to be one of the best players in the world.

My Young Player of the Season

Nathaniel Chalobah

View attachment 359427

What can I say, 15 goals from centre back is astonishing. An absolute rock at the back, very versatile and a born leader. Surely will become a club legend.

would hate to be a chelsea fan and witness a defeat to millwall out of all teams! Job well done in the end though:)

would hate to be a chelsea fan and witness a defeat to millwall out of all teams! Job well done in the end though:)
I was so angry, if that was the last game of this year I would have fined the whole team but we still had 2 cup finals lucky for the *******!!

Euro 2016 people so I'll do an update for the squad in a bit :)

ahh Brilliant to see this Started again....was soo much enjoying these....Good Luck for the season ahead

England Squad For Euro 2016 Finals

Ruben+Loftus+Cheek+England+v+Russia+ucLDrOuOsQax.jpg

(Ruben Loftus-Cheek lining up for his England debut against Holland)

There has been a shock inclusion in Englands 23 man squad for Euro 2016 with Chelsea youngster Ruben Loftus-Cheek getting the call up instead of James Milner. The 20 year old hasn't been a regular for Chelsea this season, mainly due to injury. Here's what England and Chelsea manager Sam Birch had to say:

"Ruben works very hard in training and has been very unlucky with injury lately, he's a top player who I want to gain experience at this level. There's no point in calling up James Milner, he's past it and although he works hard he's not the kind of player who can produce a bit of magic and change a game. I've seen Ruben do this quite a few times at Chelsea.''

Gary Cahill also missed out on the final cut and has sensationally quit the International set up for as long as Mr Birch is in charge. Its reported there was a huge argument at the England training camp between manager and player, and its not the first time. Cahill was sold by the Chelsea manager a couple of years ago due to his poor attitude. Here's the England squad in full:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Position[/TD]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Caps[/TD]
[TD]Goals[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]GK[/TD]
[TD]Joe Hart[/TD]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]GK[/TD]
[TD]Fraser Forster[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]GK[/TD]
[TD]John Ruddy[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RB[/TD]
[TD]Kyle Walker[/TD]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CB[/TD]
[TD]Chris Smalling[/TD]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CB[/TD]
[TD]Phil Jones[/TD]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CB[/TD]
[TD]Ryan Shawcross[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CB[/TD]
[TD]Nathaniel Chalobah[/TD]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LB[/TD]
[TD]Leighton Baines[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LB[/TD]
[TD]Luke Shaw[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CM[/TD]
[TD]Michael Carrick[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CM[/TD]
[TD]Liam Bridcutt[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CM[/TD]
[TD]Ruben Loftus-Cheek[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CM[/TD]
[TD]Jack Wilshere[/TD]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CAM[/TD]
[TD]Will Hughes[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CAM[/TD]
[TD]Ross Barkley[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AML[/TD]
[TD]Tom Ince[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AML[/TD]
[TD]Ashley Young[/TD]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AMR[/TD]
[TD]Nathan Redmond[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AMR[/TD]
[TD]Raheem Sterling[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AMR [/TD]
[TD]Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain[/TD]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ST[/TD]
[TD]Wayne Rooney[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]51[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ST[/TD]
[TD]Danny Welbeck[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

*NOTE: CAPS AND GOALS AFTER PRE TOURNAMENT FRIENDLIES

Come on England! I wish Hodgson would drop Milner in real lifeXD

Come on England! I wish Hodgson would drop Milner in real lifeXD
I admire Milner for his work rate but the guys so bang average its unreal. Well ****** off though completed my group last night, finished top and Loftus-Cheek actually scored against Bosnia then I got a run time error and have to play the group games again!!!!

Hey mate nice to catch up with your story! Had almost 2 months without a computer! Glad to be back didnt expect your story to still be going, keep up the good work

Hey mate nice to catch up with your story! Had almost 2 months without a computer! Glad to be back didnt expect your story to still be going, keep up the good work
I only just came back to this one I had one with my local team Horsham. That ones on hold for a bit need to go back to something more fun :)

Definetly, sad that i have lost all my saves may have a go as my fave team Liverpool, was just getting into my Man City one

Euro 2016

england-football-team-fans1.jpg

Group Stage

Italy 1 - 1 England

Redmond

Croatia 0 - 4 England

Wilshere, Redmond, Young, Ince

England 2 - 2 Bosnia & Herzegovina

Walker, Rooney

Table

View attachment 359836

By no means straight forward but we qualify top from a tough group!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knockout Rounds

Second Round

Wales 1 - 6 England

Rooney(4), Chalobah, Young

View attachment 359838

Destroyed the Welsh. Next please.

Quarter Final

England 5 - 0 Germany

Rooney(2), Barkley, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Young

View attachment 359844

Everyone knows about the dodgy thing to do with the German national side on FM. Too easy.

Semi Final

Spain 0 - 1 England

Rooney

View attachment 359843

We were all over them, Roon-Dog missed a peno but made up for it just after. Onto the Final where we play the mighty...... Serbia... what??? LOL.

Final

Serbia 1 - 6 England

Rooney, Shaw, Redmond(2), Shawcross, Oxlade-Chamberlain

View attachment 359842

Wheeeey England finally win the Euro's. It was way too easy, even the Spain game was pretty straight forward. I will take this team to the World Cup then resign I think, never really enjoy International management.

Best Player Award

1. Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Nathan Redmond
3. Wayne Rooney

View attachment 359841

Nice to see Redmond's efforts being rewarded, Rooney was incredible though.

Golden Boot

1. Wayne Rooney
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Romelu Lukaku

View attachment 359840

Rooney couldn't stop scoring!! Good to see Lukaku up there...

Dream Team

View attachment 359839

Dominated this. Ross Barkley was a real surprise package and was superb.

Last edited:
Can i just ask mate, what logo pack is that? well done on the euros though! good to smash wales and germany all in one tournament!

Pre Season and August

chelsea-plan-preseason-asia-tour-Image.ashx

Charity Shield and Super Cup this month
Two big names leave as I put my faith in youth
Find a brilliant 18 year old Chinese regen

Transfers

View attachment 360296View attachment 360297

So some big sales this summer from us. I offloaded Lukaku, he didn't really shine for me last year and I have some nice regens coming through I want to develop. I also at the end of August sold Juan Mata... I was sad to see him go but the guy was on over £200k a week and I replaced him with a younger player who I believe could become one of the best regens I've ever had. I also sold a lot of dead wood and players who didn't develop the way I wanted. Lots of youngsters went on loan too, notable ones being Feruz, Mazur, Bernard, Routledge and Watts.

I signed only three players this summer but what superb 3 players they are. Umberto Maris is a superb looking 17 year old centre back, I nearly signed Zouma but went for this guy instead.

View attachment 360300

Next up I signed a new keeper, Argentine Daniel Batalla. He looks very good for his age and will play in FA Cup games and League Cup games.

View attachment 360303

Then we have the big boy. He's got big boots to fill with Mata leaving, he'll rotate with Will Hughes in the CAM role. Say hello to Tan Zhenjun

View attachment 360306

I will do a full Meet The Team after this post for you all so don't worry :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Results

Chelsea 2 - 0 QPR

Rotondo(2)

Rafael Rotondo bagged two here picking up from where he left off last season.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Chelsea

Maris

It didn't take long for Maris to make a name for himself!! Came off the bench to grab us a vital point against Arsenal as we really struggled to break them down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity Shield

Chelsea 1 - 2 Manchester United

Hughes

View attachment 360312

Tough result to take, it was very even but we were so poor early on and Wilshere gave away a cheap penalty. Missing Rotondo too due to the Under 21's playing some bullshit game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

European Super Cup

Chelsea 4 - 0 AC Milan

Chalobah(2), Azpilicueta, Rotondo

View attachment 360313

Now this was more like it!! Tore them to shreds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Bit of a meh month. Good to win our first trophy, but disappointing results against United and Arsenal. But hopefully we can kick on from the AC Milan result and take an early lead as thanks to the Arsenal results we're already behind in the league.

We also have Liverpool and United next month so if we don't win those we could end up even further behind. We'll see though.

Also I've had some requests for my tactic I'm using here it is:

View attachment 360314

Nothing special at all. I do find Hazard works better as an IF with Attacking.

Player of the Month

Cesar Azpilicueta

Cesar-Azpilicueta-Chelsea-Premier-League-Swan_2887845.jpg

I really don't give Dave enough credit. He's a superb right back, great going forward and solid at the back. Best right back in the game too.

Table

View attachment 360315

Doesn't really mean stuff at this stage really but United and City looking strong as always.

NOTE: I'M GOING TO DO A ''MEET THE SQUAD'' FOR EVERYONE. I'LL DO A DEFENDERS, THEN MIDFIELDERS, THE ATTACKERS.

Meet The Team - Defenders

Kabtan-John-Terry.jpg

Thibaut Courtois - Goalkeeper

View attachment 360508

Came back from Atletico and never looked back, our undisputed number 1 has developed into arguably the best keeper in the world.

Daniel Batalla - Goalkeeper

View attachment 360511

New kid on the block is young and has great stats, hopefully can develop and compete with Courtois.

Igor Shunin - Right Back

View attachment 360513

Great little Russian defender picked up a couple of years ago on a free. Shame he's competing with Azpilicueta for that right back spot!!

Cesar Azpilicueta - Right Back

View attachment 360516

Such a good player, consistently brilliant. Rock solid at the back and dangerous when going forward. Also racks up assists with his giant throw in.

Tomas Kalas - Centre Back

View attachment 360518

Loaned out a lot in his career early on but has become a solid defender for me. Great pace and very versatile.

Nathaniel Chalobah - Centre Back

View attachment 360522

What can I say about this guy?? Amazing. Club captain, absolute rock, scores loads of goals and versatile too. Probably the best centre back in the game.

Umberto Maris - Centre Back

View attachment 360523

Signed in the summer for £16m. I'm hoping for a lot from this young lad, great stats for a 17 year old.

Nathan Ake - Centre Back

View attachment 360524

Won European Golden Boy in 2014, superb little player. Sometimes plays in centre midfield for me too. Become a regular in the Dutch side too.

Luke Shaw - Left Back

View attachment 360525

Hasn't developed as much as I'd hoped actually. Cost me £15m but still only 21, hopefully improve some of those stats soon and help him kick on a bit.

Anton Anikin - Left Back

View attachment 360526

Another Russian full back signed a couple of years ago for £7.5m has a great set of stats and is providing stiff competition for Luke Shaw.

That's it for the defenders lads. Midfielders and Attackers up in a bit :)

Last edited:
Meet The Squad - Midfielders

4102407851.jpg

(All our midfielders are trying to emulate this legend)

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Centre Midfield

View attachment 360530

Ruben has developed about as well as I could of hoped considering his base stats weren't outstanding. Very reliable back up and I love this guy IRL so I kinda don't wanna sell him!!

Paul Pogba - Centre Midfield

View attachment 360531

Arrived from Juventus a few years back now and has been a dynamic midfield master. Cost £30m but has lived up to his price tag.

Jack Wilshere - Centre Midfield

View attachment 360533

Signed from Arsenal years back now after they were sensationally relegated. One of the best midfielders in the world.

Josh McEachran - Centre Midfield

View attachment 360536

Hasn't developed well at all but again I love him IRL. Decent back up.

Fabrice Bassilekin - Centre Midfield

View attachment 360537

Awesome little french midfielder. Signed for £13.5m last summer, done okay last year but hoping for big things from this guy. Wilshere's deputy but see's plenty of game time.

Danny Carney - Centre Midfield

View attachment 360538

Youth product kind of went un-noticed a bit. Nice stats for a 16 year old and hopefully I can develop him nicely.

Will Hughes - Central Attacking Midfield

View attachment 360539

Signed in my first season and has become an amazing player. Cost me £6m but would take more than £60m for me to even consider selling him.

Tan Zhenjun - Central Attacking Midfielder

View attachment 360540

Chinese regen signed in the summer. Looks amazing already and hoping I can turn him into a world beater.

Eden Hazard - Left Winger

View attachment 360541

Been the focal point of our success over the years. Just an unbelievable player, hoping he can wrestle the Golden off Messi soon.

Lucas Piazon - Left Winger

View attachment 360543

Actually developed really really well for me. Covers Hazard nicely for me and another player I love IRL.

Nathan Redmond - Right Winger

View attachment 360544

Another Golden Boy winner. Insane winger signed for £5m in my first season, terrorises defences with his pace and skill.

Francisco Pascual - Right Winger

View attachment 360545

Young Spanish winger who I really like. Hoping he can develop well, signed him for £1.1m from Real Madrid.

Next up the strikers :D

Back