Selling him to you was one of Fergie's greatest moves
He was signed to your lot for like a day or something stupid. Worst bit of business we ever done. Well maybe not as bad as Mutu, Kezman and Jarosik!!

February

20791_449138435161333_2028627981_n.jpg

Goals galore this month
Rotondo continues his fine start
Hazard out for the whole month but Piazon does well filling in

League

Chelsea 5 - 1 Wigan

Mata(2), Medina, Lukaku, Redmond

View attachment 335163

Chelsea 3 - 1 Manchester City

Rotondo(2), Pogba

View attachment 335164

Blackburn 1 - 6 Chelsea

Pogba, Hughes(2), Piazon, Rotondo(2)

View attachment 335168

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Fifth Round

Southampton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Piazon

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

First Knockout Round 1st Leg

Bayer Leverkusan 2 - 2 Chelsea

Hughes, Redmond

View attachment 335171

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A very good month. All games were simple enough bar the Champions League game, its hanging in the balance but we should get a win at home really. Eden Hazard picked up a knock in the Wigan game but Lucas Piazon has done a fantastic job filling in for him. Will Hughes and Nathan Redmond also deserve a mention, they've both been superb all season and really are key players for us now.

Player of the Month

Rafael Rotondo

View attachment 335175

10 Games and 9 goals already. Just been an inspiring signing. Hopefully lead the line for many years.

Table

View attachment 335176

Look at our superior goal difference, starting to pull away now too :)

Brilliant Sam, got the best out of the young ones aswell.
Thanks man :) Ake and Chalobah have become absolutely immense as has Hughes and Redmond :D

Update either tonight or tomorrow lads.

how do you find these amazing regens? I want to do something similar to this story but can never find any decent enough regens :(

how do you find these amazing regens? I want to do something similar to this story but can never find any decent enough regens :(
Sent scouts out to Countries, looking for players with a max age of 21 and PA of 3 and a half stars... not too hard. Plus always look at PSG, they seem to always chuck out some insane payers!!

Also look at Under 21 International teams

I know this face. It's Wojciech Szczesny's father - Maciej Szczesny. Retired keeper from Poland :)
Really?!? Haha awesome!! Place I got my face pack must have messed up.

Update tonight lads really sorry been so busy!

March

bigpreview_Chelsea%20FC.png

Thrilling game against Norwich in the league
Rotondo continues his great goal scoring record
Amazing last ten minutes against Dortmund in the Champions League

League

Chelsea 5 - 3 Norwich

Piazon(3), Lukaku(2)

View attachment 337306

Chelsea 4 - 1 Watford

Mata(2), Hazard, Rotondo

Southampton 2 - 2 Chelsea

Lukaku, Hughes

View attachment 337307

West Ham 0 - 3 Chelsea

Chalobah, Pascual, Mata

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Sixth Round

Chelsea 4 - 1 Arsenal

Schneiderlin OG, Chalobah, Rotondo(2)

View attachment 337311

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

First Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Chelsea 3 - 0 Leverkusen
Chelsea win 5-2 on agg

Hughes, Lukaku, Ake

View attachment 337312

Quarter Final 1st Leg

Borussia Dortmund 3 - 3 Chelsea

Rotondo(2), Redmond

View attachment 337313

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Another great month in which we remained professional coming into the back end of the season. The league is still up for grabs but we should be able to win it as long as we don't mess up hugely next month. In the FA Cup we've made the semi's in which we will play Stoke, the other tie being City v QPR.

In the Champions League we swept past Leverkusen and were rewarded with another German side, the tie was tight then in the last ten minutes both teams went a bit mad. We obviously came out better due to the away goals rule but will still need to play well in the second leg as all they have to do is beat us on the night.

Player of the Month

Lucas Piazon

lucaspiazonpsg.jpg

Although he's not a first choice player he's a great back up/rotation player. His hat-trick against Norwich was just so so important.

Table

View attachment 337314

7 Points clear with 7 games left, surely we wont let it slip..​

You cannot knock my beloved Dortmund out of the Champions League!!

Reckon you've got it in you to get the treble? Be great if you do!

Hey Sam91, Can u pls post profiles of Chalaboh, Hughes and Redmond pls as i m currently thinking abt starting a No Foreigners challenge....

Reckon you've got it in you to get the treble? Be great if you do!
Maybe, big teams left in the CL and City in the FA Cup.

Hey Sam91, Can u pls post profiles of Chalaboh, Hughes and Redmond pls as i m currently thinking abt starting a No Foreigners challenge....
Here you go, would strongely recommend signing all 3. They're key players for England now and for Chelsea too.
View attachment 338365View attachment 338366View attachment 338367

Might have a break from this save lads and start a new one with my local side and try to take them to the BPL. Let me know if you're interested in seeing that.

Might have a break from this save lads and start a new one with my local side and try to take them to the BPL. Let me know if you're interested in seeing that.

Who would that be?

Sounds an interesting idea, would definitely follow. Would you try and focus on youth and play the long game or try and do it as fast as possible?

Sounds an interesting idea, would definitely follow. Would you try and focus on youth and play the long game or try and do it as fast as possible?
Mix of both, I always sign young players in my saves.

The dreaded "break" time lol. Its a testament to peeps that stick with a story/save long enough to need a break and it comes with every save!

Methinks my first Bilbao save only didnt have one as I was determined to keep Aitor going strong!!! I am actually considering taking one with Atalanta as I am not sure if people are that interested in it anymore as there arent many comments from peeps - I am enjoying it though!!!! (Keep on thinking Bilbao again will be a decent save especially without getting cash for Llorente to fund a big signing!)

I will follow as usual on your next challenge.

The dreaded "break" time lol. Its a testament to peeps that stick with a story/save long enough to need a break and it comes with every save!

Methinks my first Bilbao save only didnt have one as I was determined to keep Aitor going strong!!! I am actually considering taking one with Atalanta as I am not sure if people are that interested in it anymore as there arent many comments from peeps - I am enjoying it though!!!! (Keep on thinking Bilbao again will be a decent save especially without getting cash for Llorente to fund a big signing!)

I will follow as usual on your next challenge.
Yep save has got a bit stale. Bit too easy really, Bilbao would brilliant as always. Here's a link to the new story, will be an update tonight:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/118734-home-hornets-horsham-town-story.html

Might bring this back after my current season on my other save, just for a bit :)