rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
There isn't a well recognised thread on Chelsea (or there just isn't one on the 'Read this before posting' thread), so I thought I would start one.

Tactics, players, experiences, anything to do with Chelsea on this game just drop a post, it will be much appreciated.

Rhys

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Oh and also, good strike partnerships for chelsea

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

opps forgot to also mention, highest transfer fee recieved and paid

Drogba and anelka should be a good partnership, but they always seem to under perform

they dont always underperform :| if your PI's dont suit them or course they aint gonna play well.

its like saying playing fabregas with no creative freedom or no 'free role' and playing him like a holding midfield player. if you do that whats going to happen?

hes gonna play like league 2 quality aint he? no affence to league 2 teams tho.

I agree with Gatid, but I don't rate either of them, thats the problem.

Chelsea are awesome in the prem.

I play a 4-1-3-1-1, with Lampard AMC and Anelka ST.

Won prem in first season, runners up in Champions League

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

I might Sign Aguero this season.

Yeah but i've never been chelsea, i meant they never seem to play well against me gatid

nice,

Aguero is a good player.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:52 PM ----------

Should get you a bag of goals

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Should I sell Joe Cole?

no dont sell cole hes a quality player and yeah aguero gets 20 odd a season

K, was just wondering because I wasn't sure if he would perform well.

Is there anyone to replace Carvalho? He's really getting on my nerves being constantly unhappy.

lampard is class just finhsed my first season on 9.3 and chelsea finhsed 1st and i finished 3rd lol..

lampard knocking up 21 goals and some asissts...jeez.

lampard is class just finhsed my first season on 9.3 and chelsea finhsed 1st and i finished 3rd lol..

lampard knocking up 21 goals and some asissts...jeez.

Yeah, On my first season so far in 9.2, after 30 Prem games, Lampard is the top scorer for chelsea, with 18 goals (12 In prem) and 15 Assists (11 In Prem). Also had 7 man of the matches (5 in prem) and an average rating of 7.54.

Chelsea are 4th in the league too :mad:

Sell Drogba and invst in Vagner Love, scores a bag full of goals on 9.3 and in my point of view probably one of the best strikers on the patch.

I would sell Anelka and kalou
how much are you getting for drogba?

I sold him for 40 mil to arsenal. Anelka, Sturridge, and Balotelli are doing really well. I still have 65 Mil to use in the winter too.

And I'm using 9.1 because my game is ****ed and won't patch, but I don't mind 9.1.

Hey, having thoughts on some youngster in the team. Does the likes off Taylor, Kakuta, Stoch, Mancienne, Cork, Woods etc become potential world star or descent backups in a couple of years? Should i give any off them a chance or let them go?

definatly keep manienne and cork and would proberly sell the ova lads