dont sell belleti he can be your second right back

Sign Santon to be a backup for your right side. In a couple of years he'll be beastly. And try your hardest to get Balotelli.

Yeah defiently. Srna would be great.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Has anyone played a game whrere Chelsea have been relegated?

i am asjso and i want to thanku 4 bein alive at the same tim as me

Is there anyone to replace Carvalho? He's really getting on my nerves being constantly unhappy.

There Is A Brazilian CB Who I Highly Recomend,
Thiago Silva, You Can Get Him For 3-4m At The Start Of The Game.

After One Season All Of The Top Prem Clubs Wanted To Buy Him From Me.

milla - hows your season gonig with chelsea now? hope its going well.

I've just finished my first season with Chelsea & im happy at what ive achieved - Won the league, FA cup, Carling cup and only lost on away goals to Arsenal in the Champions League. I have to mention Frank Lampard , as he was differnt class for me , finishing my top goalscorer with 29 goals.

Just gone into July and ive sold a few players, Joe Cole to Inter for 25m, Anelka to Valencia for 10m, Deco to Seville for 5m , Sheva to sunderland for 8m . . and a few more fringe players. I have a problem as when i sold Joe Cole , a few of my players were unhappy so i have promised a replacement soon . . but im not sure who to get . . as for my other signings i have only brought in Hulk from Porto as he has amazing stats on 9.3 and my scouts said he has the potential to far exceed Drogba's ability :)

my current team is

Gk.Cech
Lb.Cole
Rb.Bosingwa
Cb.Terry
Cb.Carvalho(soon to be Mancienne)
Dm.Essien
Cm.Lampard
Amc.Dzagoev(amazing)
Aml.Quaresma(signed permenatly after impressing, 22m)
Amr.??(sold cole)
Striker.Drogba(now 31), Hulk , Balotelli

So has anyone got any suggestions for a right attacking midfielder ? i was tempted with either ronaldo or messi but i dont want to upset the balance in my team with to many 'superstars'. ive have around 80m left to spend

cheers

stevan jovetic is a quality right winger..i kno hes not a natural right winger but on my arsenal season hes right footed so i trained him to 'MR' and 'AMR' positions it took awhile for him to get settled in his new position but now hes sick!

hes a must! buy if you got patience..

stevan jovetic is a quality right winger..i kno hes not a natural right winger but on my arsenal season hes right footed so i trained him to 'MR' and 'AMR' positions it took awhile for him to get settled in his new position but now hes sick!

hes a must! buy if you got patience..

Yeh i was thinking about him or Mata from valencia . . and then training them as a AMR. I had Jovetic on my other game with Aston Villa and he was quality , ended up selling him to Arsenal for 30m!

but do you think that i have to buy a AMR to make my players happy that ive signed a replacement for Cole , or could i sign any attacking midfielder ?

ill probs go for buying a replacement for joe cole because keeping your players happy is the first thing you should do:)

Half way through the first season (in January) and everything working fine, except i was knocked out off the league Cup by Reading... have only lost one game in PL(away to arsenal). Lampard have been injured for most off the season but will hopefully be back in action soon. Just won 5-1 at the Bridge against Liverpool :D.

My team:
GK Cech
RB Srna
CB Fazio
CB Terry
CL Cole
RW D'Alexandro
CM Essien
CM Deco
LW Cole
ST Anelka
ST Drogba

super sups: Mikel,Probynak(spelling? Zenit striker), Kalou, Vuckevic (spelling? the lad from sporting)

Last edited: