im just about to start a chelsea game on 9.3.
anyone got any tactics, signings and who to sell

im just about to start a chelsea game on 9.3.
anyone got any tactics, signings and who to sell

keep lampard hes scores like i dunno its unbelievable..class.

i would sell malouda..hes a flop in real life and in fm and get mata or guardado to replace him..

im half way through season with chelsea on 9.3 patch and must say yes sell malouda thats a must and normally man city want him so can get 10mill for him. i would try and buy zhirkov or vagner love i got them both and they r world class. also maybie sell carvalho. i like the lad but real madrid came in with a 20mill offer and i dont mind playing alex

does anyone know if Miroslav Stoch gets any good , because his stats at the start are awful . .?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

i highly recommend signing Alan Dzagoev from CSKA , espiecally with chelsea as it is one of his favoured clubs , i got him for 13m and made lampsy tutor him . . plays identical to the way lamps does , scoring alot aswell

the scouts say he wil be a decent player but im nt gna sel him coz like him

Surprisingly in my first season Malouda was the best player on the pitch oO)

ive sold malouda, ballack and a couple of youngsters and bought henry and zhirkov

Anyone got any ideas to replace both Carvalho and alex?

ivanovic is good enough to replace them, mancienne after a few seasons,
federico fazio

my team is
GK - Cech
RB - Bosingwa
CB - Carvahlo
CB - Terry
LB - A Cole
DM - Essien
CM - Lampard
CM - Deco/Mikel
AMR - Queresma/Kalou
AML - Zhirkov/J Cole
CF - Drogba/Henry/Anelka

and i struggle to draw with west brom :mad: help please

maybe get another striker upfront might have to switch to 442 or something my team would be. -

GK - Cech
RB - Bosingwa
DC - Terry
DC - carvalho
DL - Cole
MC - Essien
MC -Lampard
MR - Joe Cole
ML - Guardado but use Zhirkov because you got him.
ST - (A target Man)
ST - (Pacey striker)

do i set the target man to hold up the ball then use run onto ball for the team passing style thing

do i set the target man to hold up the ball then use run onto ball for the team passing style thing

it really depends what target man your using if its drogba then tell him to 'hold up ball' because hes a beast lol.

but for team instructions if i was chelsea i would play direct passing. its up 2 you really.

no problem maybe give your players time to settle with the tactics and etc.

ive just used ti against fulham and i won 3-0 so looks like it may work (Y)