just finished my 2nd season with chelsea and once again i won the league, fa and carling cup . . but yet again iv lost in the semies of the champs league this time to man united :mad: . . heres some of my star players and that

Nice going Joey :)

Can someone please post a screenshot of their Team Instructions screen, my team arent playing to theyre full potential.

Also how is Lampard banging in so many goals for everyone? For me he always finishes with a rating of 6.0 - 6.5 and rarely scores/assists.

It must be my management, so please post a screenie of your Team Instructions and Lampard's Personal Tactics.

Cheers!

well trickery, its different in all games, i have played before where lampard has bagged 25 goals and i have played where he has got 1 or 2. It's not your management.

has any one got a tactic they can recommend thanks in advance

they dont always underperform :| if your PI's dont suit them or course they aint gonna play well.

its like saying playing fabregas with no creative freedom or no 'free role' and playing him like a holding midfield player. if you do that whats going to happen?

hes gonna play like league 2 quality aint he? no affence to league 2 teams tho.

well your just tellin the truth they are a bit ****

Can someone please post a screenshot of their Team Instructions screen, my team arent playing to theyre full potential.

Also how is Lampard banging in so many goals for everyone? For me he always finishes with a rating of 6.0 - 6.5 and rarely scores/assists.

It must be my management, so please post a screenie of your Team Instructions and Lampard's Personal Tactics.

Cheers!

jdy can u show us a screen shot of ur formation plz cheers (Y)

as said above aguero wud always preform, but so does vagner love. but u cud also try and sign huntelaar or g.rossi these players wud be gd

as said above aguero wud always preform, but so does vagner love. but u cud also try and sign huntelaar or g.rossi these players wud be gd

wrong,

so if i played aguero or vagner love in defence would they both play good? nope it depends on how you PI's are and where you play them.

does anyone know if Miroslav Stoch gets any good , because his stats at the start are awful . .?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

i highly recommend signing Alan Dzagoev from CSKA , espiecally with chelsea as it is one of his favoured clubs , i got him for 13m and made lampsy tutor him . . plays identical to the way lamps does , scoring alot aswell

yeah yeah dzagoev is top class player im managing Russia and he plays very well better than arshavin i repeat TOP CLASS BUY AT ANY COSTS :D

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

There Is A Brazilian CB Who I Highly Recomend,
Thiago Silva, You Can Get Him For 3-4m At The Start Of The Game.

After One Season All Of The Top Prem Clubs Wanted To Buy Him From Me.

in v 9.3 hes at AC Milan (Real life club) and they bought him for 10M great central back in real life and he plays well at FM too he will be the next Nesta :p

Cheers!
I highy recomend this one http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/zuls-mufc-v2-1-tactic-have-a-go-at-it-t12649.html very good currently on top of the premiership have a go at it and i know this is a chelsea thread but i really need suggestions on improving my man city

i like playing with Chelsea alot, i usually just invest in youth players, such as santon, neymar, etc and sell them on later on, i usually sigh HULK, as he is the same really as DROGBA, so those 2 together are imense :D
i sold anelka, meh he is a goal hanger. haha, HULK and DROGBA are a dream partnership.

im just about to start a chelsea game on 9.3.
anyone got any tactics, signings and who to sell

VAGNER LOVE! also try fazio, srna, balotelli, alexis sanchez, zapata.

Chelsea are awesome in the prem.

I play a 4-1-3-1-1, with Lampard AMC and Anelka ST.

Won prem in first season, runners up in Champions League

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

I might Sign Aguero this season.

With the 3 in midfeild is that with wingers or all central mids

Hi there i am a very loyal supporter of both Chelsea and Football Manager 09. My problem is that I have never had any real succes with chelsea on FM. So this is where u guys come in. Im about to start a new game with Chels with 9.3.0 patch as watching chelsea this morn...im in australia...gave me the insipration to take them to success.

I was wondering if u guys can pin point me to a tactic which is great with Chelsea. I dont care if it one striker or two or three as i reckon i shoudl be able to find the money to buy players in as most FM games i do. Also please pin point some players to buy and sell to genetrate these funds..My aims are to take them to every possible trophy...so that include uefa super cu[ and world club champs so an excellent tactic will be nice...I dont care if the tactic is one of your own made ones or someone elses...jsut consistent and successful..

Also is it worth keeping Anelka, J Cole, Carvalho, Alex, Malouda, Kalou and Ballack? or am i better off selling them off for better cheaper and youngetr players? if so who and how much? I heard u can get a fair amount for these guys...

Thx please get back to me asap as i would lve to get this save under way.

I agree with Gatid, but I don't rate either of them, thats the problem.

u dont rate drogba?!
i hate it when people say stupid things like tht
how can u not rate him
one of the best in the world and at one point possible was
(striker not player)

Sell Drogba and invst in Vagner Love, scores a bag full of goals on 9.3 and in my point of view probably one of the best strikers on the patch.

on my game drogba and vagner love has a great partnership i always win with them two playing