ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
i tried it attack is great defense is bad shaolin4231 v5 is much more solid

Thanks mate I'll give it a whirl tonight. For the IFs what footed players do you use? Also, is it better to have a tall targetman type striker or a smaller one?

Are all the tactic on first page the latest ones? was going to try these tactics out for a new save

Anyone using this yet? Whats new

I have tried V3. Result wise it's a little better than V2 but a lot more goals comes from crossing compared to V2 which 60-70% of goals are from through balls.

I have tried V3. Result wise it's a little better than V2 but a lot more goals comes from crossing compared to V2 which 60-70% of goals are from through balls.

how do you score from through balls/ one on one situation?
i am under conclusion that in FM youre not allowed to score from one on one situation. lol

messi, dybala, higuain, icardi, would easily missed big time from one on one for me.
theyre like not even trying to shoot on to the net

V2 is a good tactic, but for me, because of the through ball situation, makes me switch to other tactic with crossing chances.

how do you score from through balls/ one on one situation?
i am under conclusion that in FM youre not allowed to score from one on one situation. lol

messi, dybala, higuain, icardi, would easily missed big time from one on one for me.
theyre like not even trying to shoot on to the net

V2 is a good tactic, but for me, because of the through ball situation, makes me switch to other tactic with crossing chances.

Yes I agree one on one success rate is rather low but it's still acceptable if the tactic is able to produce enough chances. To me winning the league with 100 points and 86 points has no impact to the fun factor. I watch full match quite often so I'll always pick a tactic that plays fantastic football with lots of goal variations than crossing whole day long.

Back