ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Has anyone tried out the Kung Fu 4231 out? I'm looking for a fairly solid 4231, especially for the away games

Wonderful start of the season for my Stoke team using Shaolin! 433 V4! Not only for the results, but also very enjoyable to watch.

View attachment 1143472
this tactic simply amazing I started using it on january of my Milan's 2nd season and I eliminated R.Madrid,Man Utd,Atletico Madrid and beat Barcelona 5-1 in the CL final + won the italian cup and 2nd in the league

But now I don't know if it still works with the new patch

View attachment 69260

This Kung-Fu 3-4-3 tactic looks like a real magic. I switched to this one and first results are impressive. Tactic is not gelled even half of its capacity but we started to play very entertaining attacking football. We have beaten FC Bayern in CL group, they were unbeaten in Bundesliga and came to me with excellent form.

I'll update the results end of the season. My DB version is 18.2.2

View attachment 1144042

This Kung-Fu 3-4-3 tactic looks like a real magic. I switched to this one and first results are impressive. Tactic is not gelled even half of its capacity but we started to play very entertaining attacking football. We have beaten FC Bayern in CL group, they were unbeaten in Bundesliga and came to me with excellent form.

I'll update the results end of the season. My DB version is 18.2.2
which post for this tac?

is anyone having any Success with the 4231 ?? only using 433 but getting bored of playing 3 strikers when it wouldsuit my team better to play 4231 .

Any help on kungfu. Seems to be conceding quite a lot any change in mentality or anything?

I am surprised more noise isn't being made about Date 442 v2, most enjoyable tactic I have used so far this year

kungfu4231? defense is bad just switch to shaolin4231 v5 much better

Sorry mate, where can I find V5? Doesn't seem to be attached anywhere on this thread. There's probably a link somewhere... can you point me to it? Thanks

Anyone able to upload the 4231 v5 please? Link from earlier no longer works.

Sorry meant the leaky defence on the kungfu 3-4-3. Attacking really well but conceding way too many for my liking

Back