ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Shaolin 4-2-3-1 v5 absolutely the best 4-2-3-1 for me.

I personally like 4-2-3-1 formation very much and this tactic gives a real enjoyment to watch.

i play with oi ( all players tight marking, closing down and show onto foot)

in my long term save i play Barcelona (it is my first season with this team). Media pred. of course 1 and 1/4 CL. Final results
Spanish league
38 games, 35W and 3D
Scored 149
Lost 19
I won CL ( 1/2 CL lost only one match in all season with Newcastle 2:1 in remach i won 6:0 and my players cant score 2 goals from penalty)
I won also Spanish Cup.
My season results
Played 62 games
Win 56
Draw 5
Lost 1
Scored 249
Lost 37

Tactic Kung fu v2 with OI, trainig general balanced and match trainig tactic for all season.

4-3-3 v4 ultra mega amazing just won the sextuple with Milan:D

Whats the attributes of each players needed? AM needs to be speed diamond I guess?
Speed is always good, but if the players have other qualities to make up for it you can do well even with slow players. Kaká did very well for me in the AMC. On defense, the middle CD should be your fastest.

Hello everyone.

Can someone tell me, kung fu 343 v2 is better than v1? And this tactic better than 424 another? I have no consistent results and think that kung fu not best tactic now.
Thanks.

What are we saying is the best tactic from this thread ? would love to see a vote thread about which one is best from these ,

I was thinking kungfu before the patch but now thinking its Shaolin 433

What are we saying is the best tactic from this thread ? would love to see a vote thread about which one is best from these ,

I was thinking kungfu before the patch but now thinking its Shaolin 433
The ones in this thread I have used more are shaolin 433 V4, kung Fu v1 and v2, and my strikerless tweak of kung fu V1 and V2.

Shaolin 433 v4 scores more but concedes too much, you need a top team to be successful. Kung Fu is more consistant, and V2 is an improvement over V1. But my favourite tactic so far for FM 18 is the strikerless tweak of kung fu v2. It may (perhaps) score slightly less than the regular version, but the AMCs track back more wich make the tactic better defensively, and the goals are scored in more varied ways and are better distributed among your players, making the highlights more enjoyable to watch.

That said, the guy that makes these tactics (Stephenhk) is a genius, he's making excellent tactics for years, and like Knap he can make a lot of different formations work very well. It's a pity he doesn't post in this forum.

Back