ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
I play with Heerenveen in Holland, first four seasons i used shaolin 433! v1-v3.
At the start of season five i changed to shaolin 433! v4.

View attachment 1140801
View attachment 1140802

And yes, the team is mostly regen"wounderkids" by season five. I have a lot of fun hunting for really promising promising regens.

Just wanted to thank for the awesome tactics! Especially the 433, which is the only one i've tried.

No one else tried Shaolin 433! v4? I just used it in a test game and beat Man Utd 7 x 0 with Stoke at the Community Shield (2nd season). Your results also seen unreal, a lot of games with 6, 7, 8 or 9 goals for, and a 12 x 1 win against Juventus! Even with a team full of top regens, it looks amazing.

It caught my attention because Stephenhk (the author) recommended it as the tactic to use if your looking purely for scoring.

If anyone is interest, the tactic is in post #113: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-chickenwing-series-china-12.html#post3134020

Last edited:
No one else tried Shaolin 433! v4? I just used it in a test game and beat Man Utd 7 x 0 with Stoke at the Community Shield (2nd season). Your results also seen unreal, a lot of games with 6, 7, 8 or 9 goals for, and a 12 x 1 win against Juventus! Even with a team full of top regens, it looks amazing.

It caught my attention because Stephenhk (the author) recommended it as the tactic to use if your looking purely for scoring.

If anyone is interest, the tactic is in post #113: Ahttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-chickenwing-series-china-12.html#post3134020

any players requirements and detials?

If anyone is interest, the tactic is in post #113: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-chickenwing-series-china-12.html#post3134020

I've always been a fan of chickenwing tactics. I have been using shaolin 433! v4 since the previous patch (18.2.1).
We always smashing goals to the opponents, but with this new patch (18.2.2), I still got the win, but not as much smashing goals as in the previous patch.

I used to try the perfect 343, but to be honest, I'm not fan of 3 in the backs and also it is because my team was not prepared with 3 CBs at that time.

that link doesn't work

Can't get the Mediafire link to work. Does anyone have another link for Shaolin 433 V4? Thanks

U have quite a good squad to achieve these results....

Good but not THAT good, average CA of my first eleven is 147... also start of new season with a lot of new players, still lacking in cohesion... some players playing outside their natural positions (this squad was built for another tactic)...all things considered, it was a very good start.

But more than the results, I'm very pleased with the kind of football being played... really exciting to watch... have you tried it?

Oh, and Ibrah with 37 years old, pace 5 and acceleration 6 had ten goals scored and five assists in just four games, playing as the central striker, before being injured.

Last edited:
I tried this tac with underdog and it couldn't work really well, liked other tactics i used i am way over achieved....(promotion every year without new players). Goals conceded seems acceptable.

I see there are 2 other settings in this tac, u uploaded a non striker one, does it work?

I see another guy using the same tac, but he changed the side strikers setting to 'run out wide', do u use it?

I tried this tac with underdog and it couldn't work really well, liked other tactics i used i am way over achieved....(promotion every year without new players). Goals conceded seems acceptable.

I see there are 2 other settings in this tac, u uploaded a non striker one, does it work?

I see another guy using the same tac, but he changed the side strikers setting to 'run out wide', do u use it?

I guess this isn't really a underdog tactic, it's more suited to a strong team, as the author suggested it as a tactic to use if you are looking to score a lot.

The srikerless tactic I uploaded is a tweak of kung fu 343, it uses different team and player instructions and plays a different style compared to this one but it's been very solid to me. In fact it's my favourit tactic so far as I don't like to use 3 STCs but like using AMCs. I'm still using it in my save with São Paulo FC in Brazil. Probably scores a little less than the regular kung fu 343, but plays a nice football.

I really like the Shaolin 4231 v5 with the inside wingbacks. Is there already a new version available?

Back