ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Won everything with kungfu v3, Season 3 with Bordeaux. I use control mentality for all games.

(Sorry but I can't post a SS, I have an error message, what is the problem?)

Last edited:
After the release of kung fu 343 v2, I updated the strikerless tweak I was using, and it has been fantastic for me. I started the season with the previous version, but after changing to the updated version results were even better.

São Paulo FC second season:

View attachment 1144682View attachment 1144683View attachment 1144684View attachment 1144685

View attachment 1144686

Good tweak! I am trying with Southampton. Going very well atm, likes the quick one touch football play by the AMCs.

View attachment 66872

Hey guys

Me and my mates started a save where we banned 5-2-3 formations as they cheat the match engine. I'm currently using the Shaolin 4-3-3 Is the the best on 4-3-3 out there?

If it helps anyone, I'm using 4231 Shaolin v5 and I'm getting very good results using wingers (so left foot on the left and right on the right) and focusing on pace.

Currently using Leroy Sane and Bruma and they are tearing it up with assists and goals.

Oh and defensive positioning for match prep and I'm keeping a fair amount of clean sheets using James Tarkowski and Inigo Martinez at the back.

If it helps anyone, I'm using 4231 Shaolin v5 and I'm getting very good results using wingers (so left foot on the left and right on the right) and focusing on pace. Currently using Leroy Sane and Bruma and they are tearing it up with assists and goals. Oh and defensive positioning for match prep and I'm keeping a fair amount of clean sheets using James Tarkowski and Inigo Martinez at the back.
indeed after using wingers type players on both if position i am getting more goals and assists from them, good find!

Could you post your team?

Happy to post screenshots of the transfer history as well but here is my team. Most of these guys are picked up on the transfer list (Nain, Bellerin, Asensio). Got a couple of regens in there but they're nowhere near their potential, I just throw them on when I'm winning:

View attachment 66544

I usually play Sane on the left and Bruma on the right but Bruma was injured so I played Kean there.

what do you use for away games?

I just use the 4231 v5. I always have match prep on defensive positioning as well.

Happy to post screenshots of the transfer history as well but here is my team. Most of these guys are picked up on the transfer list (Nain, Bellerin, Asensio). Got a couple of regens in there but they're nowhere near their potential, I just throw them on when I'm winning:

View attachment 1147088

I usually play Sane on the left and Bruma on the right but Bruma was injured so I played Kean there.

I just use the 4231 v5. I always have match prep on defensive positioning as well.

That's a nice team, used the tactic with my Arsenal side (not full of WC players) for a run of a few games and it played pretty well too.

That's a nice team, used the tactic with my Arsenal side (not full of WC players) for a run of a few games and it played pretty well too.

I feel like I drew the short straw with Berge and Dolberg though, I've seen screenshots of these players looking amazing after a few years and mine are horribly average, Dolberg always seems to find the net though.

Always using SHaolin v5 4231, with Arsenal they really playing happy (:D) offensive football. In half of December i'm smashing everyone in league, still invincible, but i notice that my defensive doesn't look well.. in every game, ofter with weaker teams i losing 1,2 goals... with scoring 4,5,6 :P but this is anyoing. How about your team Dicko1878?

ANd it's a better than you using left IW on left side and right on right side?

Last edited:
Always using SHaolin v5 4231, with Arsenal they really playing happy (:D) offensive football. In half of December i'm smashing everyone in league, still invincible, but i notice that my defensive doesn't look well.. in every game, ofter with weaker teams i losing 1,2 goals... with scoring 4,5,6 :P but this is anyoing. How about your team Dicko1878?

ANd it's a better than you using left IW on left side and right on right side?

I keep a fair amount of clean sheets, I always have the Match Prep on defensive positioning no matter who I play.

I play left foot on the LW and right foot on the RW, I find that my fullbacks underlap and cause havoc plus, you get better crosses and finishing is just as good.

If it helps, I found if I used quicker players like Bruma I get much better results so I focus on pace on the wings over any other attribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back