ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
imola waterwa

What is the difference between Shaolin 4-3-2-1 V5 and Shaolin 4-3-2-1 V3? What is the best?

I made a tweak with Shaolin 4231 V5 who works very good with my Arsenal save. I conceded a lot of goals at the beginning of the season, espacially in away games. After that, i changed mentality " Attacking " to " Control " in Away game with two Defensive midfieldiers. At home, i stay with Attacking mentality but i change one MC to MDC. The attack is still performing well with many goals scored but the defense is better I think the opponent is dominated, about 55/60% of possession at home and away.

Home :
View attachment 64194

Away :

View attachment 64193
Initial tactic :
View attachment 64196

After tweak :

View attachment 64195

Last edited:
A very surprising package and results, i read the chinese site, ppl say the newest edition the defence is not good. Attacking is better. I have put a midfielder down to DM as Regista so it is extremely strong in defence.
Results: Many many wins....

View attachment 63515

And as i said, defensively quite good....look at this:
View attachment 63514

No shot on target!!! eheheheheh.....

Link here:

perfect 343! v5 Vitoco edition

can people post results from 1st season and not in the year of 2027 as players are godlike! its hard to tell if the tactic is really that good in 2027 as people probably have great players in their team

You can even try and start a game and see if it works

Back