ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
I keep a fair amount of clean sheets, I always have the Match Prep on defensive positioning no matter who I play.

I play left foot on the LW and right foot on the RW, I find that my fullbacks underlap and cause havoc plus, you get better crosses and finishing is just as good.

If it helps, I found if I used quicker players like Bruma I get much better results so I focus on pace on the wings over any other attribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your amount of goals scored like with defensive positioning as the match prep?

Whats your amount of goals scored like with defensive positioning as the match prep?

Pretty high to be fair, I'll post some results when I get in from work tonight. Roughly in the league I'm averaging 3-4 goals per game, although there is a big drop off when I don't play left footed on the left wing and right footed on the right wing.

@dicko

But what's the difference? I guess inside forward should cut with the ball to the inside.

@dicko

But what's the difference? I guess inside forward should cut with the ball to the inside.

Well what I'm seeing is that, when I have true wingers, the IWB "underlap" a lot because the wingers aren't (even though they have the IF role) cutting inside, so the middle of the park is being overloaded and the other team pretty much gets penned in.

It's the opposite way round for using true IFs, they cut in and the IWB "overlaps". Even though this results in the same amount of players I think that the IWB is much stronger underlapping. Don't forget IWB doesn't always mean that they underlap, they "decide" when to overlap or underlap based on the positioning of the winger (per the description of the IWB role).

Not just that, you get better quality crosses from the IFs with they're stronger foot and they can still finish well when the ball comes to them. Plus the countless times I have a IWB getting shots away or getting on the end of a cross.

I mean, I could be wrong but that's what I'm seeing when I play my games.

Well what I'm seeing is that, when I have true wingers, the IWB "underlap" a lot because the wingers aren't (even though they have the IF role) cutting inside, so the middle of the park is being overloaded and the other team pretty much gets penned in.

It's the opposite way round for using true IFs, they cut in and the IWB "overlaps". Even though this results in the same amount of players I think that the IWB is much stronger underlapping. Don't forget IWB doesn't always mean that they underlap, they "decide" when to overlap or underlap based on the positioning of the winger (per the description of the IWB role).

Not just that, you get better quality crosses from the IFs with they're stronger foot and they can still finish well when the ball comes to them. Plus the countless times I have a IWB getting shots away or getting on the end of a cross.

I mean, I could be wrong but that's what I'm seeing when I play my games.

the best tactic in the forum ?????????????? help ??
the best tactic in the forum

[QUOTE = gazzahutch; 3146306] Benim için gerçekten çok iyi gidiyor Kung FU 343 V3 kullanıyorum [/ QUOTE]

AWAY ??? WHAT TACTİCS

i ll try it , or maybe a 4-4-1-1 with a SS in place of a F9 right behind the F9.

PI

please could someone kind enough to do screenshots for PI for Shalin 4-2-3-1 and date 4-4-2 v3 for FMT player like myself?

Back