ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Last edited:
A very surprising package and results, i read the chinese site, ppl say the newest edition the defence is not good. Attacking is better. I have put a midfielder down to DM as Regista so it is extremely strong in defence.
Results: Many many wins....

View attachment 1150526

And as i said, defensively quite good....look at this:
View attachment 1150527

No shot on target!!! eheheheheh.....

Link here:

perfect 343! v5 Vitoco edition

Hi Vitoco!

could you please give me a link for Gunzo SKIN?

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 63460

1st game with 'Perfect 343' nice early signs. Do i play my Wingbacks on opposite sides, with them being set as inverted? Anyone know much else about this tactic like training etc? Anyone done a full season with it?

Is anybody using the 4231 on the latest patch? Can anyone vouch for the tactic still being effective?

View attachment 11505831st game with 'Perfect 343' nice early signs. Do i play my Wingbacks on opposite sides, with them being set as inverted? Anyone know much else about this tactic like training etc? Anyone done a full season with it?
i have use earlier perferct 343 many times and from my experience iwb with left foot on left side is better u just need wb to cross anyway. match training teamwork works best for me

Is anybody using the 4231 on the latest patch? Can anyone vouch for the tactic still being effective?

I've been using v5 4231 and it's still amazing after the new patch. I use right foot on the right side inside forward and left on the left like suggested a few pages back. I change mentality to counter or contain when I go a few goals up.

who to play in ST(C) position ? your best striker (creative, good dribling ...) or striker like higuain, mandzukic ... ?
343 V5 tactic !

I keep a fair amount of clean sheets, I always have the Match Prep on defensive positioning no matter who I play.

I play left foot on the LW and right foot on the RW, I find that my fullbacks underlap and cause havoc plus, you get better crosses and finishing is just as good.

If it helps, I found if I used quicker players like Bruma I get much better results so I focus on pace on the wings over any other attribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what about iwb do you do left on left right on right and also do you play 4231 home and away?

Back