ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Lekker bezig! ("Great job!")
Almost unrealistic if you consider how **** HSV are in real life.

Thanks for sharing!

Still using Iron V3 and getting great results. Will use the new one if things get worse.

this is more attacking than v5. works great for liverpool salah is beasting
liverpool.jpg

guys since the last update 18.3.3 date 4-4-2 v2! is working great again.In 18.3.1 and 18.3.2 versions of the game i've noticed pretty unstable behaviour and some strange results but now is working great again.In 5 matches 5 wins and only conceded once although i had lots of woodworks (always 1-2 per game,even 4 once!!!).

guys since the last update 18.3.3 date 4-4-2 v2! is working great again.In 18.3.1 and 18.3.2 versions of the game i've noticed pretty unstable behaviour and some strange results but now is working great again.In 5 matches 5 wins and only conceded once although i had lots of woodworks (always 1-2 per game,even 4 once!!!).
Better than v3 or kungfu 442 in your opinion? And how you rate this tactic against 442dm?

Better than v3 or kungfu 442 in your opinion? And how you rate this tactic against 442dm?

i used this system since 18.2 version of the game and it was really stable and good.used it even with united fc and promoted the team till english league 1 with nice football.Never used v3 as it changed roles to ml and mr.For some time i used kungfu and 442dm but it was between v18.3.1 and 18.3.2 of the game and i think match engine was really unstable.for example i used 442dm and i beat arsenal away with panionios greece 0-5!! but with the next update the behaviour of the team was messed up!now i think 442v2 is working again but i haven't tried any other tactic.

Totally agree. After return to date v2 in my last save and realise it works like a charm again, i started a new one with Malaga, and this is how we play in december:
View attachment 61076

I finished all loans and only sign Hassan for the 1rst team
View attachment 61075

Back