any new tactic from chickenwing series for the patch 18.3.3?? please

I really think you are on to something with this tweak. I tried it with Leeds for a few games, and found it pretty solid at back and fluent in attack.

But, I always like to play with a complete set of 3. Do you have any suggestions about some underdog version, and more attacking as well as waste time version to use?

For now, I am thinking of using a high scoring 433 tactic according to Mr. L table for situations when I need a goal desperately, created by a great tactician from another forum whose ID rhymes with "bnap".

But I couldn't find some good 4231 or 433 underdog tactic for tough games against the giants. Please share if have any suggestions.

my three cents on kungfu343 v3

after getting to the semi finals of the CL with Legia (3rd season), and easily dominating the league (two seasons unbeaten) i wanted to see how it does with a top team.

so these are results with Real Madrid. keep in mind that i start my careers as a sunday league footballer so no manager rep. so poor results in the beginning are players being very unhappy because of playing time and not respecting me as a manager. but i was unbeaten in all comps since january. Ronaldo was insane.

View attachment 55028View attachment 55027View attachment 55026View attachment 55025

I really think you are on to something with this tweak. I tried it with Leeds for a few games, and found it pretty solid at back and fluent in attack.But, I always like to play with a complete set of 3. Do you have any suggestions about some underdog version, and more attacking as well as waste time version to use?For now, I am thinking of using a high scoring 433 tactic according to Mr. L table for situations when I need a goal desperately, created by a great tactician from another forum whose ID rhymes with "bnap".But I couldn't find some good 4231 or 433 underdog tactic for tough games against the giants. Please share if have any suggestions.
i assume you are using my tweak 2 which uses standard structure combo and so for more attacking version you could use my tweak 1 with attacking very fluid combo, waste time would be just a change of tweak 2 to contain mentality and maybe wb to fb.nope didn't found any really good 4231 or 433 underdog tactic for tough games from my experience only 3 dc 2 wb tactics has consistent results for those

Juve

Made a tweak of kung fu v3 and avpmoreira in the dnz tweak thread, changed some things to make it even more offensive. posted it in dnz tweak too but since it has a lot from kungfu from this thread i posted here too. i just finished the season and thats a record breaker season, even my under 20 team went undefeated.
have never had a striker with that stats before crazy :D The games that i lost was only because i used my second team because i destroyed the opponents in the first match.
View attachment 54857View attachment 54856View attachment 54855View attachment 54854View attachment 54853View attachment 54852View attachment 54851View attachment 54852

Last edited:
What about strikers foot? and training bar?

I know that you said: Attacking movement as match preparation and Balanced average as General training

Is this good? or Should i move this towards less or more match training?

View attachment 54770

What about strikers foot? and training bar?

I know that you said: Attacking movement as match preparation and Balanced average as General training

Is this good? or Should i move this towards less or more match training?
I use rest day both before and after to not get a lot of injuries. many people use balanced and low and only a rest day after match but, tested it up against balance on average and a rest both before and after and got much better result on the training ground.
Take the bar one thick to less match training so its right over the middle towards less match training.
I had 3 strikers with right foot so, but i used the best one at dribbling and crossing on the right to get him on his right foot because he will get a crazy amount of assist. but if you have a left foot use him on left and right on right.
I had junior and his stats was crazy, i actually bought him to united when i managed them(he was injuried a lot) then i bought him to bayern when i went there, and to juve when i took over them. So i actually trained him all the time.
View attachment 54753

my second tweak of kungfu 4231 i think i have stumble onto something special! trying with liverpool this time and only 2 draws and 6 goals conceded in 18 games, guys pls try it and let me know how it perform for u

View attachment 1157614

View attachment 1157615

no oi match prep teamwork or att. movement
assistant handle all other training

Really enjoying this. great little tactic.