and if you play with winter update then arthur switches to Barcelona in 2019

my second tweak of kungfu 4231 i think i have stumble onto something special! trying with liverpool this time and only 2 draws and 6 goals conceded in 18 games, guys pls try it and let me know how it perform for u

View attachment 56848

View attachment 56847

no oi match prep teamwork or att. movement
assistant handle all other training

End of season 2 with Torino. Won the Italian cup against Juventus and lost in quarter final CL against Chelsea.

Use the most of season 343 kunfu, and sometimes change with 343 ironman and 343 tweak of dnz but not totally satisfied by this 3 tactic, but it is probably me too demanding ..

Haven't played FM2018 at all since just after it came out. Tried Kungfu 434 from this post #129

Simulate match, no match plan. Tactics training for match training and same roles as tactic for individual Resting before and after matches. No OI.

Won every competition we were in. Lost once in league and once in CL. 2 players sent off in the league loss. Some crazy results (8-0 Liverpool, 5-0 and 6-0 Real Madrid, 7-0 Spurs). Very pleased with how many goals the strikers are getting. Rashford, Martial, Lukaku and Sanchz 155 in total between them. Very nice, and kinda boring how good 343 tactics still are in this version tbh.

View attachment 56453View attachment 56452View attachment 56451View attachment 56450

Very impressive! Please can you SC your tacticsoage mate, I’m away out of the UK with FMT on the iPad so unable to cross save the kungfu343 fmf file across. Having to input the tactic manually. Ideally in English as well. Cheers!

Haven't played FM2018 at all since just after it came out. Tried Kungfu 434 from this post #129

Simulate match, no match plan. Tactics training for match training and same roles as tactic for individual Resting before and after matches. No OI.

Won every competition we were in. Lost once in league and once in CL. 2 players sent off in the league loss. Some crazy results (8-0 Liverpool, 5-0 and 6-0 Real Madrid, 7-0 Spurs). Very pleased with how many goals the strikers are getting. Rashford, Martial, Lukaku and Sanchz 155 in total between them. Very nice, and kinda boring how good 343 tactics still are in this version tbh.

View attachment 1158061View attachment 1158062View attachment 1158063View attachment 1158064

Very impressive! Please can you SC your tacticsoage mate, I’m away out of the UK with FMT on the iPad so unable to cross save the kungfu343 fmf file across. Having to input the tactic manually. Ideally in English as well. Cheers!

Not sure if this is what you mean, but here.

DC left and right same instructions
WB left and right same instructions
SC left/right same instructions
Corner/Free kicks left/right same instructions

View attachment 56441View attachment 56429View attachment 56430View attachment 56431View attachment 56432View attachment 56433View attachment 56434View attachment 56435View attachment 56436View attachment 56437View attachment 56438View attachment 56439View attachment 56440View attachment 56428

Last edited:
Math does not add up. Valencia start with 15 mln euro. How did you sign all those players your first season ?
I always buy players with instalments and I'm trying to pay for them as low as possible upfront.

What about all these Valencia transfers ? They dont start with that much money.

What is your problem? He showed you guys his squad and his FM Version!, he can play however he want. Focus on tactic and your own game.

If you buy a player for 20m this season and 20m over the next 3 years it will still say 40m on the first years transfer history but it will only take 20m from your budget, meaning you can buy players for more than the budget.

They have transfer budget around 12 Million.I always use maximum(transfer budget slide max to the right).If you check dates of the transfers you'll see I didn't buy all of them at once.I always buy players with instalments and 40-50 % of the next transfer fee to the selling club.If you don't know how to buy players cheap I suggest all of you who doubt it's genuine to get back to drawing board and learn bit more about FM.I'm too old (46 this year) for playing this game with editor and acting like a child.
View attachment 56343View attachment 56342View attachment 56341View attachment 56340View attachment 56339View attachment 56338

That’s amazing thank you. You absolute hammer legend!

Sorry if I offended you, friend. I was impressed, because me and a friend are starting online game in Spain. Me as Valencia, he as Atletico, and i was just impressed. Good job >

This thread is so confusing.. which tactic is the best and latest? :(

my second tweak of kungfu 4231 i think i have stumble onto something special! trying with liverpool this time and only 2 draws and 6 goals conceded in 18 games, guys pls try it and let me know how it perform for u

View attachment 1157614

View attachment 1157615

no oi match prep teamwork or att. movement
assistant handle all other training

Started new season with your tweak. Looks promising, 7 straight wins so far and only conceded two goals.

lol :) do you know how little difference that is per game? we test 180 matches! And we don't have kung fu as the top tactic either. We have a star system. There are maaaaany tactics sharing that 5-star top spot :)

And for you, my friend witch is the best tatic?
=
lol :) do you know how little difference that is per game? we test 180 matches! And we don't have kung fu as the top tactic either. We have a star system. There are maaaaany tactics sharing that 5-star top spot :)