Anyone has results to share after a full season using kung fu 343?

look at my post on previous page using Kungfu 343 with Liverpool . Won league an champs and caraboa cup TREBLE !!!

Kungfu 343! is awesome. i put a cb into Regista (just as i was short of players). absolutely mulling teams early season

I had some extraordinary results with it in first season with NUFC.

kungFu. I took over in January when they were 19th and we won every game apart from a defeat to Chelsea. Won FA Cup.

kungFu. I took over in January when they were 19th and we won every game apart from a defeat to Chelsea. Won FA Cup.

Fantastic! Did you change the mentality at all or keep it attacking? Did you play Ritchie and Atsu? Cheers mate

Kept it as is. Played Ritchie as left wingback in rotation with Haidara who was great. I think I loaned Atsu out. I played Joselu, Mitrovic and Gayle as front three.

Kept it as is. Played Ritchie as left wingback in rotation with Haidara who was great. I think I loaned Atsu out. I played Joselu, Mitrovic and Gayle as front three.

Cheers mate. Thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully Joselu is a bit better than he is in real life haha :) I'm a newcastle fan so just hoping he is a bit more clinical in the game :)