ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
Does anybody have the thread for kungfu 343? I need to know if IWB's should be left or right footed etc. And what PPMs are handy

i been using perfect343 for many seasons which also use iwb and i notice many goals are crossing from iwb so left iwb should use left foot

is there a thread for kungfu and all the options and instructions of how to play it please anyone ??

I play with Heerenveen in Holland, first four seasons i used shaolin 433! v1-v3.
At the start of season five i changed to shaolin 433! v4.

View attachment 72197
View attachment 72196

And yes, the team is mostly regen"wounderkids" by season five. I have a lot of fun hunting for really promising promising regens.

Just wanted to thank for the awesome tactics! Especially the 433, which is the only one i've tried.

once the players got used to the tactic then i started using attacking movemnet but let the assistant take over once it was fluid .

I play with Heerenveen in Holland, first four seasons i used shaolin 433! v1-v3.
At the start of season five i changed to shaolin 433! v4.

View attachment 1140801
View attachment 1140802

And yes, the team is mostly regen"wounderkids" by season five. I have a lot of fun hunting for really promising promising regens.

Just wanted to thank for the awesome tactics! Especially the 433, which is the only one i've tried.
Wait, hold on mate. Have you won 12-1 against Juve?

Back