ChickenWing Series from China

• Thread starter Thread starter kpsia518
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 494K
The 442 v2 is my personal favourite tactic of fm18 so far!!

Thanks for posting

Lots of tactics here! Assuming you are using a "top team", which tactic is "best"? Can any top the TFF tactics?

except from the different roles in WB position ,

does anyone know the differences between kungfu343 and perfect 343 4,5 ,

i mean which one the creator suggests for subdog - underdog or is just the same?

except from the different roles in WB position ,does anyone know the differences between kungfu343 and perfect 343 4,5 ,i mean which one the creator suggests for subdog - underdog or is just the same?
i been using perfect 343 for many saves and try kungfu for a couple season. both is great for any kind of team i had great success with brighton, west brom as well as liverpool. if you like more attacking and more goals use perfect 4.5 or use kungfu if you prefer more consistent results

Lots of tactics here! Assuming you are using a "top team", which tactic is "best"? Can any top the TFF tactics?

I’ll post my league table with Man Utd when I get home currently 20 games in 70 goals 17 wins 3 draws using 442 v2

Last edited:
First season with Stoke, no signings, using kung fu 343. So far so good. I will post my results again at the end of the season.

View attachment 71633

Last edited:
Playing kungfu 343! (slightly tweaked) - the wider strikers, has anyone tried wide forwards here from a usual 433 team (think Sane/Sterling or Salah/Mane) type players. Not sure if it the naff opposition or something to look at...

My Rangers winger is banging them in early door in the Europa qualifiers. Playeed 5, Goals - 8, Assists - 5

View attachment 71598

Last edited:
Playing kungfu 343! (slightly tweaked) - the wider strikers, has anyone tried wide forwards here from a usual 433 team (think Sane/Sterling or Salah/Mane) type players.

My Rangers winger is banging them in early door in the Europa qualifiers. Playeed 5, Goals - 8, Assists - 5

View attachment 1141491

the skin looks amazing pal. love it

My team is very strong at home, yet when I play away even vs teams that are way below me, I seem to concede? Do you recommend changing the mentality or what else? I am using 433 and kungfu 343.

Playing kungfu 343! (slightly tweaked) - the wider strikers, has anyone tried wide forwards here from a usual 433 team (think Sane/Sterling or Salah/Mane) type players. Not sure if it the naff opposition or something to look at...

View attachment 1141491

What exactly did you tweak? I love this tactic, also tried adding some tweaks however with no success so far.

Back