if you like more goals try tweak 1 or if you prefer more clean sheets tweak 2
What profile is necessary for the MCL ? Defensive midfielder or a deep lying playmaker ? Tousart or Ndombele ?
What profile is necessary for the AM ?

Tested all of the many tactics in this thread multiple times over the past few weeks and I must say Shaolin 4231 v5 is far and away the best one of the lot.

Made a tweak of kung fu v3 and avpmoreira in the dnz tweak thread, changed some things to make it even more offensive. posted it in dnz tweak too but since it has a lot from kungfu from this thread i posted here too. i just finished the season and thats a record breaker season, even my under 20 team went undefeated.
have never had a striker with that stats before crazy :D The games that i lost was only because i used my second team because i destroyed the opponents in the first match.
View attachment 1159754View attachment 1159755View attachment 1159756View attachment 1159757View attachment 1159758View attachment 1159759View attachment 1159760View attachment 1159759

Is it still working gd? What trainin do u use

Which posts are for the first and the second one?
just click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for kung fu 4231 austin tweak.fmf or kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2.fmftweak 1 is attacking mentality tweak 2 is standard

What profile is necessary for the MCL ? Defensive midfielder or a deep lying playmaker ? Tousart or Ndombele ?What profile is necessary for the AM ?
mcl deep lying playmaker is on defend duty so whoever has good defensive stats and decent passingno preference for the amc just put any of your favorite amc player there

Tested all of the many tactics in this thread multiple times over the past few weeks and I must say Shaolin 4231 v5 is far and away the best one of the lot.
Can you upload shaolin 4231v5?

Where is the link for shaolin v5? I search but didn't find...

Which is the best 4231 for tough away matches? I'm Braga and keep coming unstuck against the big guns in the CL

Which is the best 4231 for tough away matches? I'm Braga and keep coming unstuck against the big guns in the CL
try kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2. click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for the tactic.

try kung fu 4231 austin tweak 2. click on the paper clip icon below the thread's star rating and look for the tactic.

Hi aussiepower, I've been using this for three seasons (great tactic, thank you) and was working really well at home for tough opposition or away against moderate opposition. However, it seems to have suddenly become considerably less effective in the last half season or so - any suggestions?

Hi aussiepower, I've been using this for three seasons (great tactic, thank you) and was working really well at home for tough opposition or away against moderate opposition. However, it seems to have suddenly become considerably less effective in the last half season or so - any suggestions?
if you have problem breaking down small defensive team try kung fu 4231 tweak 1 or shaolin 4231 v5/6, against stronger team tweak 2 work best for me if it's no longer work maybe you could try other 4231 with counter mentality, there's one in mrltactics 4231 Away from previous years