dimartino

Reaction score
No point at making a proper OP, I'm just going to get together all the scattered posts about it.
I've been using with FM Touch with general training and NO OI's.
With this tactic there is only one way: UP.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
View attachment 96323
http://www.filedropper.com/1487565424943-chinese343strikerless95827580-724c-4fdb-b97c-9fdf2db3bf0b

View attachment 95656
02.05.2017 Still the tactic with most points in Mr.L's testing table.

View attachment 96184View attachment 96183View attachment 96182

This is the original Link to the Chinese 343, which ranked 5th overall in Mr L testing league. Knap 3511 ranked 1st. His testing with Southampton made 40 games unbeaten run.
http://www.playgm.cn/forum.php?mod=...&extra=page=3&filter=typeid&typeid=436&page=1
Important info from original creator and dimartino:
2 wingbacks very important, must be attacking kinds, MUST have One-Two skills, good passing, try through ball and good crossing.
All 3 SS must have good off the ball (and as well Antipicaiton, concentration, pace and acceleration) , creativity and passing. Finishing not necessary good but at least 12 in top league.
Recommended to have try through ball, one-two, move into channels as skills.
Attached his original OI info, although I started my game without it and made 20 games unbeaten.
View attachment 1112360
For training, i used team work with high tactics training till tac is 80% fluid.
Then both general and match training i use teamwork.

The chinese one
Quarters here we go
qnmXHn1.jpg

h3B7WBk.jpg

To the semis

B5FFK0i.jpg

I dunno what to say... Goalgalore

We did it
HCMJh1R.jpg

View attachment 1110546View attachment 1110547View attachment 1110548
Here's a little update in my save with chinese 343 strikerless.
Got the Braga job in January, with the club in 15th in the league, bought 6 players so the squad would fit in the strikerless formation.
25 matches later, 19 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats, 50-11 in goals. Got a respectable 5th place (europa league), and wow what an Europa League campaign! A bitter taste in the final, where we forced United to a penalty shootout, that we lost... :'(
Honestly I think with this tactic and the proper squad adjustments Braga can be a title contender in Portugal, and we all know how tough that can be to any team beside "the three". GREAT TACTIC

This tactic is the more stable for me in this patch i found it in FM17 Tactic Testing League
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless
My save is only youth intakes so after 5 seasons in premier i think is the best i try..
View attachment 1108945
sorry for my english

Well...no money to transfer anyone in, nor free transfer to pay for any salary....expectation was 10th. Came 1st at the end without losing a game...Probably best perforance ever I have done since CM1...
This is the chinese 343 no striker tac
View attachment 1113194View attachment 1113196View attachment 1113197

Chinese 3-4-3 strikerless is crazy! World cup for club teams semifinal against Real Madrids 1st team:
View attachment 1113222View attachment 1113223
look at all the goals and assist from my 3 AM and i still have 7++ league games , champions league and some mexican cup games to go!View attachment 1113224

Yes, sometimes you just get Fmed, and there's nothing we can do about it! But looking at this can we really complain?
View attachment 1110407View attachment 1110408View attachment 1110409

really mate. This is the first time ''good is really good''
now I need a regular goal scorer SS
But sometimes even diablo tactic can't do anything to the ME.
This game is funny..
View attachment 1110278

View attachment 1113016
With Chinese 343 strikerless tac. Worked best for me for tottenham, and Aachen as seen (Tier 4 or 5 Germany, expectation 10th)
No transfer in and out due to no money.
Mr. L ranked 5th tac:
Mr L Tactics -

In a save I'm using I have a few saved points along the season for testing purporses. For instances very few tactics were able to win this particular Europa League match (Arouca is a lot better), and the ones that did it was by a narrow margin, and never dominating.
With this one
View attachment 1109044

View attachment 1113017
This is tottenham, not 1st year in the game, but however squad is weaker than before as I sold off most of the players.
All my bought in players are never heard and neither wonderkid or shortlisted players....
Respect to other tac, but this one work best for me after testing maybe 10 different tac.

View attachment 1113018
View attachment 1113019
The Author of this tac, won the league with this squad with Southampton....so it can't be too bad.

Yeah, finally found some time to play fm again :)
View attachment 1113037

Darmstadt 98 / chinese 343 strikerless
The second part of the season wasn't easy, because we had some serious injuries and I made some experiments with different OI.
The biggest success: champions & dfb-cup & quarter-finals of the CL. We kicked Juventus out in the last 16 and we were knocked out by Barca without losing vs them (two draws and a last minute goal by messi).
I'm still not sure about the OI... how do you guys handle it? Any "special" OI for the chinese 343?
Thanks!

View attachment 1113056

View attachment 1113057

Truth, I played chinese 343 with tottenham and aachen, which is a rather weak team in German lower league.
With other good tac in this forum, there are a lot good ones honestly. However I don't see their consistency.
With aachen (you see my posts in other post), I didn't expect them not to lose a single game in 1/2 season as I didn't afford to have any players, not even free transfer to pay him with salary! My players don't have the stat to play this tac, however it still works perfectly well!!!
Dimartino, maybe you should start a post for this chinese 343, I 200% back you on it!

View attachment 1113279
Leeds back to premier league
343 chinese, great tactic

Dimartino suggested this tactic to me. I like it very much.
View attachment 1110276

Amazing tactic:
Did a plug and play in the middle of the season and...........
View attachment 1113720

View attachment 1113722
Counter no OI's
So good.

Counter version no OI's, plugged in mid-season. Media prediction 15th.

67b6372debcc4f95829ed215661ed887.png

3444b54bdbf0445c934b1df6280d01fa.png

354dccd63544499494f55d247b133bbf.png

efb0f67da5dd4ca282b4b15908c407b2.png

Last edited:
Like I said in Tactics from different forums : this with counter at home + contain away = perfection

mate this is different from the op that dimartino says
No, it seems the same, vitoco has been using the original I think. Where do you see control mentality? I can't read chinese.

When you load the original one, its name is the following 3 chinese symbols 徐大拿. It has counter mentality, altough there are people using it with other mentality with success. I never change mentality.

No, it seems the same, vitoco has been using the original I think. Where do you see control mentality? I can't read chinese.
for some reason chinese site is down...but i went 2 days ago in author thread and download the tactic that vitoco post ....and it was control and some other minor changes

for some reason chinese site is down...but i went 2 days ago in author thread and download the tactic that vitoco post ....and it was control and some other minor changes
Yes, I see that the pic vitoco posted supposedly from the original site, the tactic doesn't have the same name. So there's some confusion there. The one I've been using with great success is the one named 徐大拿, that is ranked 5th in Mr.L testing table.

Yes, I see that the pic vitoco posted supposedly from the original site, the tactic doesn't have the same name. So there's some confusion there. The one I've been using with great success is the one named 徐大拿, that is ranked 5th in Mr.L testing table.
yes..its not the same...i am sasking u for the ois cause in mrl testing they say no ois.....the ois u say in the op is from the tactic that vitoco say...confused only for the ois

xlapatsas is right

the real 343 chinese strikerless has control mentality + OIs

probably a user found it ,had success with the counter mentality ,posted at Mr L tactics and every body saw it

xlapatsas is right

the real 343 chinese strikerless has control mentality + OIs

probably a user found it ,had success with the counter mentality ,posted at Mr L tactics and every body saw it
yes...the think is that the tactic with control mentality and ois i cant found it cause chinese site is downnnnn