i do have the original tactic but i can't upload it, if anybody can help me

yes..its not the same...i am sasking u for the ois cause in mrl testing they say no ois.....the ois u say in the op is from the tactic that vitoco say...confused only for the ois
OI'S ????????

Since the origin of the tactic is debated, I can't really say what's the author's recomendation concerning OI's and training. I can only reafirm what I've been doing:
...I've been using with FM Touch with general training, and OI's set by the AM, but honestly I don't think it matters...

I use this tac. It is set as counter and I don't change it for home or away or chase lead....

i use Oi from the original Chinese site. They set the SS and midfield to press hard to get the ball from midfield.

One u need to change and adjust what's best for u. I tried to play contain for me away but I felt too defensive so I didn't use it anymore. The tac is defensive enough, I put attack movement for match prep

QUOTE=octapous;3087922]View attachment 1113519

This is the original tactic from Chinese site[/QUOTE]

GUYS THE TACTIC WITH THE COUNTER AND THE TACTIC WITH CONTROL AD MINOR CHANGES AT CENTRE BACKS IS FROM THE SAME AUTHOR.....THE TATCIC THAT OCTAPOUS UPLOAD IS HIS LATEST UPDATE.....AND THE OIS ARE IN THE OP THAT DIMARTINO POST IT....I USE THE CONTROL AND WHEN I FINISH SEASON I UPLOAD SCREENS...NOW IF U GOING WELL WITH COUNTER PLAY WITH COUNTER...I WILL TRY THE CONTROLL...THANK U ;)

@vitoco

the tactic you use is this

View attachment 1113520

i didnt say you don't have success ,

for the last time i say that the Chinese site uses control mentality + OI

probably a user find it , he uploaded to Mr L testing tactics and everybody think that has counter mentality.

GUYS THE TACTIC WITH THE COUNTER AND THE TACTIC WITH CONTROL AD MINOR CHANGES AT CENTRE BACKS IS FROM THE SAME AUTHOR.....THE TATCIC THAT OCTAPOUS UPLOAD IS HIS LATEST UPDATE.....AND THE OIS ARE IN THE OP THAT DIMARTINO POST IT....I USE THE CONTROL AND WHEN I FINISH SEASON I UPLOAD SCREENS...NOW IF U GOING WELL WITH COUNTER PLAY WITH COUNTER...I WILL TRY THE CONTROLL...THANK U ;)

Ok thanks to all you guys, and mainly to Octapous, for solving this mistery. Honestly I've been only using the one in the OP (got it from mr.L site), and have not tried this one. I will test it and report back.

@vitoco

the tactic you use is this

View attachment 1113520

i didnt say you don't have success ,

for the last time i say that the Chinese site uses control mentality + OI

probably a user find it , he uploaded to Mr L testing tactics and everybody think that has counter mentality.

What are the training and OI?

I couldn't agree more .End case :)

The control tactic has also some minor changes in the general instructions, as also in the Shadow strikers. Will test it in Instant Result, I think I will provide comparative results between the 2 later tonight. Once again thanks to all contributing to this thread. It would be great to have the author around, but I think probably no one can reach him. :)

Last edited:
The control tactic has also some minor changes in the general instructions, as also in the Shadow strikers. Will test it in Instant Result, I think I will provide comparative results between the 2 later tonight. Once again thanks to all contributing to this thread. It would be great to have the author around, but I think probably no one can reach him. :)
ok man i will wait...but i think the ois is not helping..i am trying it without ois!!

It would be great if dimartino could put them in the OP to sort it out-looks bit messy