This tactic is absolutely the best one I've tried on 17 yet. I'm currently on a 25 game unbeaten streak with Forfar in Scottish league one, 20 points clear with 16 games remaining. Definitely the 'diablo' tactic of 17

what tatic?

Must say I've tried so many of my own tactics and even some on here but none of them compare to this one.

Going to use it with my Wycombe side low on morale, goals and points (1 point above relegation zone) after getting the sack with Blackburn, Bury and Fleetwood (all for applying for other jobs!?) hopefully this will give me the revival I need!

I don't wanna give you guys early thoughts but it's just so clear, this tactic made my day. Thank you for sharing. Have fun playing with FM

I don't wanna give you guys early thoughts but it's just so clear, this tactic made my day. Thank you for sharing. Have fun playing with FM

I've been having fun with alot of other tactics for the last months. But now I started my final "real" save in FM2017, and decided to go back to this one. For me simply the best. :)

I've been having fun with alot of other tactics for the last months. But now I started my final "real" save in FM2017, and decided to go back to this one. For me simply the best. :)
Hi. Do you use oi?

exactly it is! thanks for uploading ;)

Any player recommendations ?

Not really. Ignore the possible red role suitability on the RPM, it really doesn't matter, and get fast SS, that can score goals.
Also fast and resistant WB, they run a lot up and down the wings.

so just fast forwards that can finish should do well is what ya saying !!?? would you say also that wingers can play the WB role in your opinion

so just fast forwards that can finish should do well is what ya saying !!?? would you say also that wingers can play the WB role in your opinion

Never tried it. Have always used FB/WB kind of players.