What match training and scheduling are people using with this tactic?

Is anybody leaving it to their assistant?

In the OT it says that wing backs and SSs should have tries through ball PPM
Does it actually mean they should have the tries killer ball often PPM?

Thought I would give this a go. Just got promoted with Ipswich first season after using Knaps goodbye tactic. It done the job........just! So I needed better. I plugged this in for pre season with probably the worst squad I've ever been promoted with in any FM game. After 9 games I am sitting top having won all my games so far. Looks like an incredible tactic so far!!

If you're underdog this tictac is better but if you can promote your team to the middle class than I would advice you to change your tactic to Pandemo. I try this tictac when no one knows thank's to Di Martino, played with this at least 6 season with different teams Pandemo scored more than this when I build better team on the other hand it performed better at away .

But it's hard to say this one is better. Both are best fm 17 tactic.

Also dimartino tested a tactic against this. Performed very similar to Chinese.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...65334-tweak-stephenk-perfect_352-tweak-3.html

Thought I would give this a go. Just got promoted with Ipswich first season after using Knaps goodbye tactic. It done the job........just! So I needed better. I plugged this in for pre season with probably the worst squad I've ever been promoted with in any FM game. After 9 games I am sitting top having won all my games so far. Looks like an incredible tactic so far!!

Last edited:
Set-pieces from another tactic, additonal manmarking. - nothing major.

Hi, i don't understand why this chinese tactic don't work with my save at Brechin in 3rd scottish division.
I have recruit some good players and good staff; no oi's, let the talk to my assistant...
Results are very bad (far away from 9-1 or 6-0 i can see in this tread)
Any advice or other tactic for a lower league team ?

Sorry for my bad english and thank for responses

Won the double first season with Liverpool. Great tactic. Pre-season now. Just sold Coutinho for £105 mill to Real Madrid. Bought Dele Alli for £75 mill. Won 10-0 against AZ Alkmaar in my last pre-season game. Away. Unbelivable football to watch.

4-2-3-1 Chinese! Striker version

Made som changes and repositioned a CB to a striker position.

Try it! i have had a big success.

hello auchinleck

do you use OI with this tactic and what is your training

sorry for my english

ISxeEIJ.jpg

uKeEDUO.jpg

CJ8EkP0.jpg

Tactic 1 - Game 0

No OIs, Contain away, Counter home.

rvaYJC3.jpg