Enjoying this tactic, but struggling at home more than anything.

Had a few games 0-0 or losing 2-1, hoping that better players will solve it.

Kudos to the creator though, fantastic effort.

Enjoying this tactic, but struggling at home more than anything.

Had a few games 0-0 or losing 2-1, hoping that better players will solve it.

Kudos to the creator though, fantastic effort.

Same happen to me, sometimes I would concede 2-3 goals and then go 10 games without conceding. I havent invested anytime to see which teams this tactic suffers most, but there is definetly some pattern against teams that goes defensive. I always get high scoring results against team that press high or has a wide shape.

Has anyone tried to tweak this tactic into having at least one striker without impacting the results? I love the tactic but I just can't play strikerless.. it feels weird not having any strikers. I know a few posts back someone simply turned the middle SS into a complete forward but have there been any other (more) successful tries ? This tactic is so close to being this years favorite for me

I put the deep cb to a complete striker support and play counter all the time unless away to a very hard oppenent then contain, even on half familiarity I'm absolutely smashing everyone

Has anyone tried to tweak this tactic into having at least one striker without impacting the results? I love the tactic but I just can't play strikerless.. it feels weird not having any strikers. I know a few posts back someone simply turned the middle SS into a complete forward but have there been any other (more) successful tries ? This tactic is so close to being this years favorite for me

Post #254

OMFG-I didn't even noticed that I was using Cholo Simeone and not that tweak from post 254 with my Leverkusen save lol-sorry all

Just discovered this tactic after somebody mentioned it on the TFF Demolisher thread. Apologies if this has been discussed already but what individual training for positions does everyone use?