I started with millwall in league 1 and I was easily promoted to the chapionship but next year I do a lot of opportunities for goals I do not get it easy and I get a goal with which I can play very easily I would like to tell you what to do Thank you

Has another tried this one?! Dimtrino?!

I tried for a few games at beginning of season 2 with Alemania Aachen which I expect to come last in the season. Too early to say better or worse but as there are only 2 DC rather 3....it seems much easier to leak goal...

Made som changes and repositioned a CB to a striker position.

Try it! i have had a big success.

Has another tried this one?! Dimtrino?!
I tried for a few games at beginning of season 2 with Alemania Aachen which I expect to come last in the season. Too early to say better or worse but as there are only 2 DC rather 3....it seems much easier to leak goal...

Haven't tried it. I'm enjoying the cholo tactic too much at the moment.

Has anyone put up any filters for the players ?? how are people going about finding the right players ?

Has anyone put up any filters for the players ?? how are people going about finding the right players ?

Use the filters for TFF strikerless one. There are about 15 versions knocking about this year with only minor differences acctoss the board according to creator. You can use his with little effect/downgrade in effectiveness.

Hi guys,

Im currently on my second season, however ive seen a decline in perfomance. Previous season Alexis Sanchez scored almost every game for me, now he is rarely getting goals against easy teams.

Does anyone see poorer results in second season? Ive set my training to my *** man since season 1. Season 1 I wont EPL, FA cup, EFL and CL, that is why im wondering why im not free scoring as much on the second althought im still getting 1-0 results. I even signed Dybala and Alaba which really suit this tactic.

View attachment 94305I've tried to recall the best 'La masia" created players... The 3 games lost during the season were all with my 2nd team - in La Liga I lost after I was champion already