Sandro is just amazing..

If Barcelona would buy IN REAL LIFE the players that I bought they would solve all their problems:
first, they need a DR/WBR and Bellerin is the best
then, they need a CD to rotate with Umtiti and Bartra is ideal - they also can re-buy Muniesa, Sergi Gomes and Fontas as cover-ups...
also Grimaldo is perfect to rotate with Jordi Alba
they need someone to replace Iniesta as he is old and cannot play full games every 3 days - Rafinha is good, but Delle Ali would be perfect
at last, Sandro would be a good signing alongisde Alcacer for the easy games.
If they would sign the players above, the price would be maximum 120-150 mil. With this money the team would not need any other transfer for at least 3 years, they would gel together and would be unstoppable

If Barcelona would buy IN REAL LIFE the players that I bought they would solve all their problems:
first, they need a DR/WBR and Bellerin is the best
then, they need a CD to rotate with Umtiti and Bartra is ideal - they also can re-buy Muniesa, Sergi Gomes and Fontas as cover-ups...
also Grimaldo is perfect to rotate with Jordi Alba
they need someone to replace Iniesta as he is old and cannot play full games every 3 days - Rafinha is good, but Delle Ali would be perfect
at last, Sandro would be a good signing alongisde Alcacer for the easy games.
If they would sign the players above, the price would be maximum 120-150 mil. With this money the team would not need any other transfer for at least 3 years, they would gel together and would be unstoppable

dele ali - 80mm
bellerin- 30mm
bartra - 20mm
grimaldo - 25m
sandro - 15mm (unless they had a clause I'm unaware of

i think I've been generous on some of those too and bearing in mind how much they spent last summer i don't think they have the money to do this.

This tactic is amazing, I like the 5230 one, but this one is like playing with cheats

Just beat Bayern 10-0 in the CL Semis first leg

What training are best for this tactic? are people using att ore def match training? and general training balance? ore just leave it to am?

Last edited:
This ****** tactic suddenly stopped working after 3 seasons (and now I have a great team with many lost matches). 1/10 would not recommend

dimartino
which one do you prefer this tactics?
demolisher v15
chinese strikeless
goodbye by knap

dimartino
which one do you prefer this tactics?
demolisher v15
chinese strikeless
goodbye by knap

I don't know. I have not played enough with goodbye and demolisher, but it seems both make you overchieve greatly like the chinese one. I think the differences are marginal. (I'm now playing with simeone, and the gameplay is just beautiful, and it feals more real, altough I'm aware that the tactic is less consistent, when compared to those 3).

Last edited:
This tactic is absolutely the best one I've tried on 17 yet. I'm currently on a 25 game unbeaten streak with Forfar in Scottish league one, 20 points clear with 16 games remaining. Definitely the 'diablo' tactic of 17