Porto, Braga ou Lisboa?
Eu vive (used to live) em Braga
Lol, in a way from the three places.
I live in Almada, 5km from Lisbon (just across the bridge). But my parents are from Braga. And I'm a huge FC Porto fan. :)

Any player recommendations for the shadow striker? I saw the required attributes but would like to hear wich player you guys use :)
Will post my first season Liverpool results soon!

From my experience speed is really important for the SS. They tend to run to goal from midfield, if they are slow they either stop or get caught by the defenders.

From my experience speed is really important for the SS. They tend to run to goal from midfield, if they are slow they either stop or get caught by the defenders.

Indeed, I play Liverpool with the update from pr0. The most important player for me is Mané, almost a goal a game. While he has not the required mental attributes. Apart from the accelaration and pace Coutinho should be a perfect fit for this position. He is only doing a decent job because he gets caught to much.

So better search for faster players with not the required mentals?

Indeed, I play Liverpool with the update from pr0. The most important player for me is Mané, almost a goal a game. While he has not the required mental attributes. Apart from the accelaration and pace Coutinho should be a perfect fit for this position. He is only doing a decent job because he gets caught to much.
So better search for faster players with not the required mentals?
Yes, that's my opinion.

Seems like a good tactic - plugged it near the end of the season. Won the first 3 games, now after that I've been FM'd three times! 30+ shots and lost by the odd goal from basically the others teams only chance. I hope to find some consistency soon.

Seems like a good tactic - plugged it near the end of the season. Won the first 3 games, now after that I've been FM'd three times! 30+ shots and lost by the odd goal from basically the others teams only chance. I hope to find some consistency soon.
Don't give up, be persistent. It will worth it..