Just been playing a bit with tottenham....seems more agressive with still stable at the back. Chinese 343 often gives me the 0-0 draw with almost zero highlight so I wanted something more exciting....
Thanks for testing out!

Yes, you sometimes get that frustrating 0-0, with few highlights, when the opposition play very defensively. But on the long run, on an overall perspective, the tactic compensates those 0-0 with some great and surprising results!
View attachment 96186View attachment 96185

counter? OI?
Yes, you sometimes get that frustrating 0-0, with few highlights, when the opposition play very defensively. But on the long run, on an overall perspective, the tactic compensates those 0-0 with some great and surprising results!
View attachment 1113651View attachment 1113652[/QU

Always counter... I never change it, except at the end of some matches (last 10-20 minutes) , when it seems the opposition is really pressing for a goal, I change it to contain. OI set by the AM.

In my experience using the Counter version without any OI gives superb results, haven't bothered using any with it.

I was under the strong impression that on FM Touch the Assistant always setted the OI's before the match no matter what. And if you wanted to play without OI's you had to clear it every single time before starting the match. So that's why I was saying I lefted to the AM. But now I see that the OI's board is clean, and only accept the AM sugestion if click on following his advice. SO I've been playing without OI's all the time!!! Sorry guys. (still, pretty sure this was probably some change in recent patches.) :)

Last edited:
I was under the strong impression that on FM Touch the Assistant always setted the OI's before the match no matter what. And if you wanted to play without OI's you had to clear it every single time before starting the match. So that's why I was saying I lefted to the AM. But now I see that the OI's board is clean, and only accept the AM sugestion if click on following his advice. SO I've been playing without OI's all the time!!! Sorry guys. (still, pretty sure this was probably some change in recent patches.) :)

Hey

Check this TFF's post about OI's in FM Touch - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362878-aggressor-60.html#post3078592

off-topic question, but does anybody know how do I search for the best players in a certain role(roaming playmaker, ballplaying defender etc.) with genie scout?

How do u guys handle the individual training focus? Every player in their respective playing role or more like TFF9-approach with Demolisher, where the Wing backs for instance, who play IWBs are training as complete wing backs and the SS as Trequartistas.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

thanks mate, but it says invalid attachment when I click it.

edit: thank you very much.

edit2: I don't have role folder.

Yeah, you have to donate to genie scout's creator in order to get the premium version. With the free version you just gotta pick the attributes manually.

The tactic looks like it works great, i just can't get my head around having no strikers.

Yea you are right. With these (or many) 0-0....it won me unbeated run for Aachen....Quite overachiving for a poor and small team.
Think we spoke before here?!....Voce e Portugues?

View attachment 1113651View attachment 1113652

Yea you are right. With these (or many) 0-0....it won me unbeated run for Aachen....Quite overachiving for a poor and small team.
Think we spoke before here?!....Voce e Portugues?

Sim :)

Any player recommendations for the shadow striker? I saw the required attributes but would like to hear wich player you guys use :)

Will post my first season Liverpool results soon!