Just checking out Mr.L testing league and I think it has been updated. There is a 5-2-3-0 tac which ranks 1st and it is extremely similar to the one that we are using now. Am not saying which is better, or who is copying who but I want to share with you guys to test out. I have had slightly better results with this tac than the original Chinese one.

Latest Mr.L rank: http://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...win-epl-solid-performance-31.html#post3065965

Lastly, My Harry Kane misses 9 out of 10 penalities. Is it happening to you guys?!

Last edited:
Last night i did a 90 matches test using Mr.Langvatn test league (this league is combination of teams all over Europe - total 45 teams). I was playing with 343 strikerless counter no OIs and my team was Barcelona, at the end my results were: 90 matches, 81 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses. I forgot to take a screenshot, but i think goals were 391 and conceded 89. Barcelona were topping teams' stats for most possession and passes, but most interesting stat i saw - 54% shots on target, rest of teams in top5 were between 10%-14% less than Barcelona. Then i started a test with Ajax, their media prediction were 38th, after 55 rounds stats were - 28 wins 12 draws 15 losses, 14th place.

By my experience so far 343 strikerless is performing much better without OIs, for some other users it could be a way different.

Did you try AlQaedaSVBtweak ?

Last night i did a 90 matches test using Mr.Langvatn test league (this league is combination of teams all over Europe - total 45 teams). I was playing with 343 strikerless counter no OIs and my team was Barcelona, at the end my results were: 90 matches, 81 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses. I forgot to take a screenshot, but i think goals were 391 and conceded 89. Barcelona were topping teams' stats for most possession and passes, but most interesting stat i saw - 54% shots on target, rest of teams in top5 were between 10%-14% less than Barcelona. Then i started a test with Ajax, their media prediction were 38th, after 55 rounds stats were - 28 wins 12 draws 15 losses, 14th place.

By my experience so far 343 strikerless is performing much better without OIs, for some other users it could be a way different.

Just checking out Mr.L testing league and I think it has been updated. There is a 5-2-3-0 tac which ranks 1st and it is extremely similar to the one that we are using now. Am not saying which is better, or who is copying who but I want to share with you guys to test out. I have had slightly better results with this tac than the original Chinese one.

Latest Mr.L rank: Mr L Tactics -

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...win-epl-solid-performance-31.html#post3065965

Lastly, My Harry Kane misses 9 out of 10 penalities. Is it happening to you guys?!

Has he tested the chinese tactics yet???

and YES C.Ronaldo/Hazard miss more than they score! Thought it was just me.

Has he tested the chinese tactics yet???

and YES C.Ronaldo/Hazard miss more than they score! Thought it was just me.

Yeah penalties are a bit off this year, I've had a poor conversion rate as well

Latest Mr.L rank: Mr L Tactics -

View attachment 96194
It seems a great tactic if you are a good/top team. But it's not a "any team" plug and play like chinese 343 strikerless.
3rd line of the test is the "predicted last" team.

Just been playing a bit with tottenham....seems more agressive with still stable at the back. Chinese 343 often gives me the 0-0 draw with almost zero highlight so I wanted something more exciting....
Thanks for testing out!

View attachment 1113643
It seems a great tactic if you are a good/top team. But it's not a "any team" plug and play like chinese 343 strikerless.
3rd line of the test is the "predicted last" team.