Chris Brown

Burkie7

Reaction score
Just Wondering What Fellow FM Baser's Think Of Him, Its The Singer BTW..

Anyone who punches Rihanna needs his mind checking .

He raps more then sings now days but yeah his okay for a women beater :)

Biggest **** alive after John Terry that is. Why beat the **** out of rihanna like that? He is a **** singer and has lost his respect if he had any. Worse than Marlon King

74d5c5e0-199f-4fe2-8fdc-178a41eb64c8.grid-4x2.jpg

Funny thing is I saw this and thought someone was ripping on my flatmate at first. Same name but he is not a **** like the singer.

I knew this would turn into a whole Rihianna thing, I have everyone of his songs on my ipod and when he came over to Ireland last year I went to 3 of his concerts he is a amazing performer, going to see him again on the 15th of this month, Just thought I would ask what people thought of his music but its understandable that the Rihianna thing would come up

I still like him more than I like Joe.

I knew this would turn into a whole Rihianna thing, I have everyone of his songs on my ipod and when he came over to Ireland last year I went to 3 of his concerts he is a amazing performer, going to see him again on the 15th of this month, Just thought I would ask what people thought of his music but its understandable that the Rihianna thing would come up

Maybe shouldn't have brought rihanna up sorry. His music is alright but not brilliant

Now that this is back open I want to show you what he has got up to in the last few weeks.

First of all ..

YouTube - Chris Brown Live BET Awards 2010 - Michael Jackson tribute

Tribute to Michael Jackson makes the fans get back on his side.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

New single Deuces of a FREE mixtape goes No.1 in America

http://www.chrisbrownweb.com/2010/0...res-no-1-first-time-since-2006/#disqus_thread

New movie Takers goes No.1 in America

YouTube - Takers Trailer 1 (HD)

http://www.chrisbrownweb.com/2010/0...ber-one-during-opening-weekend/#disqus_thread

Great scene of Chris Brown in the movie

YouTube - 'Takers' We Lost Him

Next 2 Singles Yeahx3 & Matrix (12 Strands)

YouTube - Chris Brown - 'Yeah 3x' (Snippet)

YouTube - Chris Brown - Matrix [HQ] + Lyrics

Trailer's of the upcoming video of Matrix (12 Strands)

YouTube - Chris Brown - 12 Strands (Matrix) Teaser

YouTube - Chris Brown: 12 Strands: Matrix - Trailer 2

The whole point of this post is to show that everyone deserves a second chance and Chris Brown has took his with both hands is now well on his way to being the next Michael Jackson, Fellow Chris Brown fans and non fans what is your opinion on him now.

He will never be the next Michael Jackson. There will never be another Michael Jackson.

Unless of course, he went for a girl rather than a boy once?

Well he's no Michael Jackson.

Music is aab, would listen to it if it came on the radio, but don't listen to it extensively.

Michael Jackson said he is the second coming of him, Maybe you will not think he will be the next Michael Jackson because you grew up listening to him but I grow up listening to Chris Brown, Alot of people only start caring about MJ when he died, the younger fans that is who know about 7 songs

I'm only 17 mate. But there will never be another Michael Jackson.