Chris Brown

to be fair, i love him and it was wrong of him to doo
but everyone deserves a second chance?
after all hes a singer entertainer and people should get over it
he has, she has and they're both successfull and past it
hes done his deed all his community service and has come back better

Terrible music and he beat the **** out of a woman.

The role model for the next generation, apparently.

terrible music? what do you class as incredible music then?

everyone NEEDS to get over it, seriously
im sick of people who still go on about woman beater
because marlon king raped a woman DOES it make him a bad footballer?
no?

he shouldnt of re-taliated but he did, if he randomly beat the **** **** out of her i would say hes a woman beater, but he done it in defence

doesnt matter whats happened in the past, but hes a WAY better dancer than timberlake the only person close is omarion

look seriously if he went and beaut up a guy then it would not be so bad, but he beat up a woman for god's sake, that just shows he is twisted in the head

There was some jackass on the X Factor thread yesterday who worshipped him. Oh wait that was you, the one I made the username joke about XD

terrible music? what do you class as incredible music then?
Why does that matter? We have different tastes in music and if I was asked for an example of what I consider 'unlistenable claptrap', I'd cite Brown.

everyone NEEDS to get over it, seriously
im sick of people who still go on about woman beater
because marlon king raped a woman DOES it make him a bad footballer?
no?
No, it doesn't make him a bad footballer. Still, when the option was mooted for him to come to my club (Bristol City), our fans universally rejected it. There's a line when actions outside of football impact the game, and he crossed it.

Edit: You're the guy I got a warning for insulting yesterday. How in God's name are you not banned?

dont you start, his music deserves to be worshipped, #1 at 16..

people make mistakes, and do bad things, so they get second chances
he deserves it and has made the most out of it
in the RNB game no one is better than him atm

Edit: You're the guy I got a warning for insulting yesterday. How in God's name are you not banned?

Oh don't worry, he be trollin'

He's close, 5 points, I'm waiting to pouce.

1. that photo of rihanna is fake she doesnt have a tatto on her shoulder
2. he didnt beat her, she provoked it and deserved a punch or two.
3. not a woman beater because it happened once and was self defence because she went for him
4. she threw away to keys to his car and was punching him during him driving
5. he makes better music than the most RNB collection, voted best R n b act this year infront of usher?
6. one of the best voices in music
7. no one can dance as good as him?
8. CLOSEST thing to michael jackson singing and dancing
9. hes unreal and by far the best entertainer in the world
he is GOD

1.Its not a fake photo, Look at the interview he gave to Larry King a few months after the incident.
2.Here's the police report http://www.mwza.com/chris-brown-police-report-rihanna-police-report/
3. His step-dad used to beat his mother and that is a huge factor in what happened that night, I wouldn't call him a woman beater and their are people 10 times worse then him out their he just made a very big mistake
4. Also see police report
5.He wasn't voted best R'n'B, Usher won it, It said on the teleprompter that he won but because he didn't attend it was giving to Usher.
6.Agree 100%
7.Agree 100% , he has so many different styles of dancing and is learning new ones all the time,He is the best dancer in music today.
8.Agree 100% but their will only be one Michael Jackson but he is the only one that come close to his greatness, e.g http://www.iviewtube.com/v/158575/chris-brown-bet-awards-2010-performance-(michael-jackson-tribute)
9.Agree 100 % when I went to see him twice in Dublin I was blowing away, the greatest night of my life. This was the last song of the whole tour and it was in Dublin, its hard to explain how much the place was rocking that night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaWW-HHcGYg"]YouTube - Chris Brown Forever[/ame]

people make mistakes, and do bad things, so they get second chances
he deserves it and has made the most out of it
in the RNB game no one is better than him atm

Mary J. Blige.......................................................Wagner? :S

It's a travesty that decent artists like Kasabian and The Gorrilaz are ignored while twats like him get all the plays on the radio.

**** him and all he stands for :mad:

some people dont hate a clue, hes not a woman beater
i agree with Burkie7
yeah but he won it on merit, usher took it as 2nd place, he won it just didnt turn up
he is the best entertainer and singer combined in RnB
Live hes amazing 02 arena he killed it

Oh don't worry, he be trollin'

He's close, 5 points, I'm waiting to pouce.
I understand.

CatMouse1R_468x399.jpg

I disrespectfully disagree. Wagner is a much better entertainer.

LOL first thing i agree on, wagner is a hero i suppose
still he got that fair on x factor was a joke, singing competition mainly he couldnt sing haaaa
but chris brown is the biggest entertainer, may not be the best person but music wise hes incredible

some people dont hate a clue, hes not a woman beater
i agree with Burkie7
yeah but he won it on merit, usher took it as 2nd place, he won it just didnt turn up
he is the best entertainer and singer combined in RnB
Live hes amazing 02 arena he killed it

Dont be stupid.

He's PROVEN TO BE A WOMAN BEATER.

/fact