Chris Brown

Rihanna is a *****! Probably deserved what she got, probably not, all I know is A young kid like Chris Brown won't do something like that unless provoked. He is the next Michael Jackson so don't hate appreciate!

I really liked his first and second album but since then bar the occasional song, I think some of his music has been poor.

If I was told to listen to Chris Brown or get shot in the head. I'd grab the gun and... well, shoot myself. Personally, I don't like his music, or a lot of "mainstream" music.

I would prefer to listen to this;
The Blanks - Hey Ya'

but that's unfair; they can actually sing.

If I was told to listen to Chris Brown or get shot in the head. I'd grab the gun and... well, shoot myself. Personally, I don't like his music, or a lot of "mainstream" music.

The Blanks - Hey Ya'

I would have to kill myself if I even clicked the play button on that video.

Rihanna is a *****! Probably deserved what she got, probably not, all I know is A young kid like Chris Brown won't do something like that unless provoked. He is the next Michael Jackson so don't hate appreciate!

I guess you need a mind check aswell.

The Blanks - Hey Ya'

I never knew that guy had an actual band.

Guess that explains why he did so much singing XD
The song is **** though.

He quite literally is my favourite singer ever, I have 47 songs of his on my iPhone and three of his songs are in my top 6 of all time favourites.

Voice of a freaking angel.